PED Coach/Expert explains how beat USADA

Usada is just a tool used by the UFC

when you look at the timeline even roughly, it was a thing put into place to help make the ufc an attractive sale
Along with Reebok and the tv deal they had at the time

now USASA is used to let the draws keep cheating and the lower tiers get popped

every now and again a ‘bigger’ name will fail a test and be gone, but let’s be honest TJ Dillashaw was never a draw outside of California

Not true, I heard TJ is a big draw on that snake planet in Rick and Morty...........not sure why?

I have seen a bunny eat with my own eyes.
giphy.gif

Broderick Chavez has been experimenting for over 30 years when it comes to enhancing performance. He has coached numerous professional athletes pass their drug tests.

Starts at 1:20:45. Timestamped

- HGH is hard to detect and typically only detectable for 4 hours
- New HGH on the market is is even more undetectable
- Talks about a study where 120 TRT users were tested by WADA and only people who exceeded the 3mg/kg of Testosterone got caught
- Insulin can be used to allow the athlete to recover and train more
- Carbon Isotope test can be bypassed by buying animal cholesterol and making into testosterone allowing the user to inject x amount of testosterone at anytime they want
- Rhetorically asks why brock lesnar would take an aromatase inhibitor
- Jon Jones loves to push his luck which is why he used T-bol

Amazing content thanks

So USADA is not trying to catch drug users just stupid users, they don't look at any blood markers or LH/FSH/IGF1 which all would show weird numbers

Lol yes the world renown Broderick Chavez with his stellar credentials, and his highly successful company: Evil Genius Performance. You know it’s legit because it has 4 reviews on facebook.

<36>

If you have at least one once of knowledge on the subject and watched you would see how legit it was

My mind was blown at how rudimentary testing is

Last edited:
This is only the tip of the iceberg.

A Dr. advising a handful of top fighters specializes in splicing human genes with animal genes. These fighters are thought to be receiving gorilla genetic mutations. Look it up.

I’m not even mad. That’s impressive.

Lol at the usual people bringing up St-Pierre (as always) and daring to compare him to Romero <Lmaoo>

Firstly, St-Pierre is not nearly as muscular as Romero and secondly he was 25-32 years old for 90% of his UFC-fights, whereas Romero is above 40.

Jealousy is a horrible thing, but hey, let's keep pretending a proven cheater like Jones is the greatest fighter of all time while desperately trying to discredit St-Pierre who hasn't failed a single test ever (and is clearly not as muscular as guys like Costa, Romero, etc.)

...the only candidates for the GOAT are St-Pierre, Mighty Mouse and Fedor.

EDIT: Jose Aldo is also a legitimate candidate for being the greatest fighter of all time.

Last edited:
Roy Nelson maybe? There must be a handfull of truly, 100% natural top 10 guys.
Hunt, Fedor, Penn... some old achoolers probably were less likely to gear up.
I bet all of those guys took something at some point.

So, how do we verify anything that he is saying is true? Doctors lie too. LOL

They're all juicing.... even the scroniest or fattest fucks in MMA. All PED users. GSP ruined your life and that makes me happy.

Your favourite fighter in MMA is using PEDs. Deal with it.
Even Bj Penn got popped right? and he was screaming against peds just like nate diaz who got popped for peds as well

I like that the dude is stating the truth that the testing orgs are there to give athletes every possible chance to NOT fail tests. They literally work with athletes and doctors to make sure fighters are within some arbitrary thresholds at the time of testing.

I suspect that GSP, like just about every professional athlete, used PED's of one kind or another.

But if anyone has a system that can tell by looking at a picture then they're a rich man, because the IOC and many other sporting organizations will pay them millions of dollars for their visual system. Currently blood tests cost tens of millions every year, and are extremely inconvenient. Everyone would love to replace them with a visual test. But so far its only people on Sherdog and in gym lockers that know the secret visual tests system which is so much cheaper and better than visual tests.

Bro science says there are certain symptoms that only come from steroid uses. Medical science says for every symptom there are many (typically dozens) of non-steroid causes. Google "extended belly" for instance, if you think having an extended belly is a sure sign of steroid use -- you'll find sites like WebMD and the Mayo clinic which give you a long list of causes.

And then ask yourself, if you come down with a life threatening disease or get into a serious car accident, are you going to want the ambulance to take you to a hospital using medical science, or to the nearest gym to have a bro-science expert operate on you.

Did GSP use steroids? I'd say almost certainly yes, everyone at that level does. Can you tell by looking at him? No, and anyone who tells you they can is selling you something, because if they really could they'd be selling their services to the IOC and sporting bodies for millions of dollars a year.

Wrong.

The new HGH-Biomarkers test which has been around since 2012 can detect hgh use for up to 21 days.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/resourc...ines-human-growth-hormone-hgh-biomarkers-test

heres a 2011 report on the new test.

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/7053851/new-hgh-test-wins-support-scientists-experts

"The new test, which also uses blood samples, can go back "anywhere from 10 days to 21 days" and could be a significant deterrent against one of the most potent performance-enhancers in sports,"

Im not going any further, because if he is that wrong, on his first argument, hes not credible.
He's just exploiting people for personal gain. Probably isn't a real doctor at all.

Broderick Chavez has been experimenting for over 30 years when it comes to enhancing performance. He has coached numerous professional athletes pass their drug tests.

Starts at 1:20:45. Timestamped

- HGH is hard to detect and typically only detectable for 4 hours
- New HGH on the market is is even more undetectable
- Talks about a study where 120 TRT users were tested by WADA and only people who exceeded the 3mg/kg of Testosterone got caught
- Insulin can be used to allow the athlete to recover and train more
- Carbon Isotope test can be bypassed by buying animal cholesterol and making into testosterone allowing the user to inject x amount of testosterone at anytime they want
- Rhetorically asks why brock lesnar would take an aromatase inhibitor
- Jon Jones loves to push his luck which is why he used T-bol

logged in to like your post! these type of vids are not so common thx

Back