PED Coach/Expert explains how beat USADA

I think majority of professional athletes use ped. They just very good at not getting caught.

There’s TRT and there’s “TRT”

real TRT is taken in the amounts you would normally make if you had functional testicles of a healthly adult. (i.e. very modest amounts.) in theory, you would have no advantage over another healthy, fully functional male if this was the case.

When some of these fighters say “TRT” they really mean blasting huge amounts of testosterone many times the natural amount a human would normally make.

LOL at TS's AV CLENelo --- oh i mean tainted tacos. Ma bad.

LOL at having a walking sex doll as your AV
Megan-Fox-Plastic-Surgery-pp.jpg

No, it is not like this is any type of secret he is exposing. Only people suprised by this might be the idiots who believe there is such a thing as a clean athlete. Those people are also in for a rude awakening when they find out the easter bunny isn't real.
There are plenty of clean athletes, they just ain't generally at the top of the sport.

Usada is just a tool used by the UFC

when you look at the timeline even roughly, it was a thing put into place to help make the ufc an attractive sale
Along with Reebok and the tv deal they had at the time

now USASA is used to let the draws keep cheating and the lower tiers get popped

every now and again a ‘bigger’ name will fail a test and be gone, but let’s be honest TJ Dillashaw was never a draw outside of California
I think you are more or less right here.

Didnt he say hgh was pretty much undetectable if u had under 3mg doses

So 21 days wouldnt matter?

Or did i hear him wrong?

Back