Pearson's body shot

Andrewwawa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is it me or did it look like that hook sent the lower half of sotiropolous' body flying under him?

it definitely put him on the canvas

it didnt look like he just got dropped or crumpled up like one might normally do.
it seemed like it had enough force to send his legs flying up.... weird.

gsotgrassyknol.gif

it didnt look like he just got dropped or crumpled up like one might normally do.

He was already rocked, if i hit you in the head multiple times rocking you, then a well placed body shot would send you flying as well

He was already rocked, if i hit you in the head multiple times rocking you, then a well placed body shot would send you flying as well

what? its more about the fact that he pushed 155 pounds with his fist; the distance he moved

gsottired.gif

Massive respect to Gsot, but I can't help laughing at his rocked dancing

I think his legs just gave to be honest but I can see what your saying

what? its more about the fact that he pushed 155 pounds with his fist; the distance he moved

Cmon man really? You watched the fight, dude was rocked and wobbly since getting tagged in the first round. When your legs are like rubber even getting lightly tagged can send you flying down to the canvas

Maybe he was looking for a way out?

He got hurt multiple times.

George has some heart but I knew he couldn't take too many more heavy shots like that.

He was already done with that crisp jab the shot to the body just helped him shift his momentum the other way.

He's a one trick pony, he needs to work some boxing.

It hit him on the chin not the body.

huhh??
Cmon man really? You watched the fight, dude was rocked and wobbly since getting tagged in the first round. When your legs are like rubber even getting lightly tagged can send you flying down to the canvas

i dunno man

it looked like he was falling and turtling up from the jab and ross almost lifted him a half inch or so.

It him on the chin.

I thought it was a body shot too initially but if you watch closely you see George's head twist a little at the moment of impact.

His body flying out from under him is because he was already in motion when his brain got switched off.

He leaped to the left and got hit in the body and crumpled, that's it really.

Back