Pearson wouldn't ENGAGE

Gil also nearly got knocked out for doing that.

Completely and totally true, you're right.

But i salute Gilbert for fighting the way he did.

I completely support smart fighting, but only when theres stakes and something on the line. I don't think either guy is really close to contention, thats why I thought it would be a firefight.

If you dont take the fight out of the judges hands....you risk losing a close decision. I was surprised they gave it to Diego but it was a boring fight anyway. I would rather see Diego fight another day. If he would have lost, they would have cut him. He got a great win in front of his fans and he loves to fight. Pearson will recover, but diego needed this win. Good for him....

Best thing said about the decision all night.

Diego won via telegraphed spinning kicks

That was far from a clinic, he was getting tagged too, despite clearly winning.

Sometimes its not about winning or losing, its about the fight itself.

This guy is a joke, you should be ashamed of learning to type.

Pearson fought like Condit did vs Diaz and for some reason everyone has switched sides, they like guys who run and hide and throw a few shots now.

sanchez only tee'd off with ten seconds to go one time. he couldn't get pearson down. i mean, whats left if those two things are taken away from sanchez? nothing.

If you dont take the fight out of the judges hands....you risk losing a close decision. I was surprised they gave it to Diego but it was a boring fight anyway. I would rather see Diego fight another day. If he would have lost, they would have cut him. He got a great win in front of his fans and he loves to fight. Pearson will recover, but diego needed this win. Good for him....

1. Pearson was not in any reasonable sense at risk of losing a close decision. He outclassed Diego.

2. It was not a boring fight imo.

3. I wish Diego would retire. It has been long years since he has actually won a fight (as opposed to being granted a decision).

a judge isn't a coin flip. its a person being shitty at their job, and like all people who are shit at their jobs, they should be fired.

Diego get the fuck off Sherdog.

Pearson definitely did the smart thing, fighting the way he did, and I can understand why he fought that way. He saved a few brain cells by doing that.

But this was a relatively low-stakes fight, this isn't a title eliminator we're looking at. Theres nothing wrong with getting into a firefight and having a little fun, like Gilbert or Jake Ellenberger did. He could've made it a party.

Pearson definitely did the smart thing, fighting the way he did, and I can understand why he fought that way. He saved a few brain cells by doing that.

But this was a relatively low-stakes fight, this isn't a title eliminator we're looking at. Theres nothing wrong with getting into a firefight and having a little fun, like Gilbert or Jake Ellenberger did. He could've made it a party.

yea, fuck it, who cares about your career and health. just drop your hands and start blocking punches with your head, make it a good ole "party" for the just bleed fans.

some of you whitebelts disgust me. I always picture a 16 year old 90lb kid on the keyboard

Ross won straight up but I wouldn't call it a clinic however. Not quite active enough for that but I had him winning every minute of that fight.

yea, fuck it, who cares about your career and health. just drop your hands and start blocking punches with your head, make it a good ole "party" for the just bleed fans.

some of you whitebelts disgust me. I always picture a 16 year old 90lb kid on the keyboard

Do you even produce testosterone? I believe in making a statement just as much as winning.

Even then, im not telling pearson to go full idiot and do a Chris Leben impression, i was just amped for a Diego fight and just got treated to a migraine instead. Pearson was fully capable of making forward movement whilst still slipping and blocking for the most part.

Last edited:
i will say "thats the risk you take" when you fight to pick someone apart rather than take chances to finish them

judges are retarded in MMA, realistically, you have to know you are taking a risk when you arent going all out to finish the guy

Do you even produce testosterone? I believe in making a statement just as much as winning.

Even then, im not telling pearson to go full idiot and do a Chris Leben impression, i was just amped for a Diego fight and just got treated to a migraine instead. Pearson was fully capable of making forward movement whilst still slipping and blocking for the most part.

youre right my preteen friend. absolutely right. Caine V is obviously a boring coward for not playing into JDS's game and having a boxing match with him. I mean clinching him up against the cage, fighting in a way that is better for him? Ridiculous. He obviously doesnt produce testosterone either. He should just slug it out just like Ross should have with Diego.

Back