Pearson wouldn't ENGAGE

Kickwrestler

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Worst robbery in the history of the sport, but thats beside the point.

PEARSON WOULDN'T GO TOE TO TOE, at least Gilbert had the common courtesy to engage Diego. Its the only way Diego can fight and everybody knows that.

You gotta knuckle up and just throw hands when you fight guys like Diego, like a polite gentleman, instead of rudely fighting conservative.

he put on a clinic. why in the world would u get into the fight diego wants

I thought he fought a smart fight. You don't want to just stand there and bang with a wildman like Sanchez.

he put on a clinic. why in the world would u get into the fight diego wants

That was far from a clinic, he was getting tagged too, despite clearly winning.

Sometimes its not about winning or losing, its about the fight itself.

That was far from a clinic, he was getting tagged too, despite clearly winning.

Sometimes its not about winning or losing, its about the fight itself.

i must have been watching a different fight. diego landed basically nothing the entire fight. the blood on pearson was diegos

you are a foolish and ignorant person who has likely never sparred in his life and has no clue what the term 'engage' means....

Diego was super tentative most of the fight.. moreso than Pearson imo.. sure he whiffed bigger punches and kicks , at least they looked bigger since they all missed

Why would you play to your opponents strength? Getting in a slugfest with Diego is like pulling guard on werdum

for a guy who didn't engage he landed way more shots than the guy who supposedly did

for a guy who didn't engage he landed way more shots than the guy who supposedly did

Yeah. I guess we should just give Leonard Garcia nothing but Ws assuming he survives the fight.

you fucking idiot

Even John Wayne Parr would say aggression is just as important as any training or game-planning you do.

I hate how backpedaling is (wrongly) associated with being "technical", and aggression is associated with "sloppy brawling".

You can make forward movement without getting hit, just ask Gilbert.

It almost seems like robbery decisions are the modern version of yellow cards.

I assume that is sarcasm but sometimes I just don't know with Sherdog.

That was quite literally the biggest robbery I have ever seen in the UFC. Diego landed about 1/4 the strikes Ross did and of those not many did damage. I am glad Kenny called the judges out as blatantly as he did because the fans needed to hear that.

PEARSON WOULDN'T GO TOE TO TOE, at least Gilbert had the common courtesy to engage Diego. Its the only way Diego can fight and everybody knows that.

You gotta knuckle up and just throw hands when you fight guys like Diego, like a polite gentleman, instead of rudely fighting conservative.

Gil also nearly got knocked out for doing that.

Not gonna lie. The whole fight i was wishing Ross would engage more but he still did enough to win every round. imo

30-27 for Diego is just cray!

Even John Wayne Parr would say aggression is just as important as any training or game-planning you do.

I hate how backpedaling is (wrongly) associated with being "technical", and aggression is associated with "sloppy brawling".

You can make forward movement without getting hit, just ask Gilbert.

It almost seems like robbery decisions are the modern version of yellow cards.

And JWP posted on his FB page that it was bull shit decision.

If you dont take the fight out of the judges hands....you risk losing a close decision. I was surprised they gave it to Diego but it was a boring fight anyway. I would rather see Diego fight another day. If he would have lost, they would have cut him. He got a great win in front of his fans and he loves to fight. Pearson will recover, but diego needed this win. Good for him....

Lol. You funny guy. I have laugh. You make funny.

Diego was the one who backed away in order to reset every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back