Pe de Pano to make UFC debut

god help him if he were to get a fight with andrei...

or a good striker with good sub defense who can stand up from the bottom, like liddell is good at doing...

good no gi grappling is only one part of the mma equation. to be honest with you, even though i respect his skills, i don't really like pdp. i would love to see him and monson fight it out with mma rules...

also, what's going to happen when he fights somebody his own size and striking is allowed? we'll see one day hopefully...

I am werry intrested... He is the best BJJ practisipent in UFC ever

guardpasser said:
it should be very interested, he is a world class grappler. fabricio has done well so far, maybe pe de will also.

Werdum has good striking and good takedowns though. I don't know much about Pe de Pano's striking but his takedowns are horrible.

Polynikes said:
god help him if he were to get a fight with andrei...

or a good striker with good sub defense who can stand up from the bottom, like liddell is good at doing...

good no gi grappling is only one part of the mma equation. to be honest with you, even though i respect his skills, i don't really like pdp. i would love to see him and monson fight it out with mma rules...

also, what's going to happen when he fights somebody his own size and striking is allowed? we'll see one day hopefully...

nobody his size is any good... so i think he will just win
But we have yet to see him and how he performs in mma, so its all here say.

Back