PBC upcoming fights look terrible

You're going to see a lot of fights that are intended tobuild fighters up. Nothing new here. HBO does it,showtime does it. ESPN did nothing but that for years.

Not every card is going to have big stars fighting other big stars.

Dirrel might get a stoppage here

You don't need good names to make good fights. I see several match ups there that should be lots of fun to watch.

I don't see the problem with this matchup. Looks like an interesting match up and I'm looking forward too.

Exactly, I love watching cats fight that have rent due. They put it all on the line

That's why I wasn't thrilled about FNF getting canned. But pbc is still making those kinds of fights, and as long as they keep having non-Haymon fighters on these cards it's good.

Queen B is straight ass as a poster, let that be known.
Also your gonna get some cards like this. Garcia and Thurman cant fight every week.

Yep, PBC has proven to be an astronomical failure thus far. Good matchmaking simply isn't in Big Gay Al's DNA. He's immune to taking risks (hence Porter-Broner - the 'Battle For Ohio' - being staged on the other side of the country) and making competitive matchups, despite the roster & the amount of dates he has.)

But it's all free, so I suppose the fact that it's such an awful product is all irrelevant.

the issue i see with pbc is that they hve been putting better fights on cable channels than on major networks recently

HBO is PBC's only real competition and their roster is pretty thin.

Unless PBC crashes and burns over the next few years for some reason, its likely the future of the sport.

Yep, PBC has proven to be an astronomical failure thus far. Good matchmaking simply isn't in Big Gay Al's DNA. He's immune to taking risks (hence Porter-Broner - the 'Battle For Ohio' - being staged on the other side of the country) and making competitive matchups, despite the roster & the amount of dates he has.)

But it's all free, so I suppose the fact that it's such an awful product is all irrelevant.

Porter vs Broner wasn't good match making? Where it takes place is irrelevant to the matchmaking bro, Al has a product to sell so it only makes sense to put it on Vegas where he can make more on a live gate than in fucking Ohio.

His matchmaking has been on average better than the shit HBO has been putting on. You must have missed the Kovalev fight. Did you even know that there was a showtime card on last weekend? Yes, there was. Stop whining so much.

Did any of you whiny ass little bitches even bother to watch Payano vs Warren? Probably not, too busy bitching on the internet between your double shift at Chilis.

Did any of you whiny ass little bitches even bother to watch Payano vs Warren? Probably not, too busy bitching on the internet between your double shift at Chilis.

Too busy not knowing wtf Bounce TV is

Mods allow this sort of hate speech but you can't question a UFC fighter's physique.

It's Anthony, "the fun Dirrell" vs MAR. It is guaranteed action.

I hate Haymon, I think the guys the boxing anti-christ tbh, but this is a good action fight.

Back