PBC upcoming fights look terrible

Mods allow this sort of hate speech but you can't question a UFC fighter's physique.

"Hate Speech".... lol, it's just PAD, that's how he be. You're a little salty after getting bant or carded I s'pose :p

You can't question UFC fighters' physiques because Zuffa would be only too happy to sue the fuck out of Crave for defamation of character, or slander. I don't know if you've noticed, the UFC are a litigious bunch of fuckers.

Random f-tards here voluntarily don't really have recourse for "abusive" speech, so, although it's frowned upon, it's not really as big a deal for the future of the board.

PBC has been doing horrible ratings, but I think its because many boxing fans are converting to MMA fans. I think for the first time MMA has greatly surpassed boxing in popularity in USA.

Especially when a card like OSP vs Glover on FS2 beats a top boxer fighting on a prime channel

PBC has been doing horrible ratings, but I think its because many boxing fans are converting to MMA fans. I think for the first time MMA has greatly surpassed boxing in popularity in USA.

Especially when a card like OSP vs Glover on FS2 beats a top boxer fighting on a prime channel
How old are you?

How old are you?

Old enough to watch guys like Shane Mosley and Ricky Hatton in their prime.

I am being really honest that the popularity of MMA pretty much overtook boxing, here in NYC where MMA is illegal. Even the legendary Gleasons Gym is now an MMA school. I think that the fact that more people would watch UFC when PBC is a fact that MMA really exploded over boxing

Back