PBC: Spence Jr vs Bundu

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
Errol-Spence-Leonard-Bundu.jpg

Must be just the one fight. The undercard is pretty weak.

Must be just the one fight. The undercard is pretty weak.
It's a one fight telecast, with the women's fight on NBCSN.

It's going to do huge numbers, because it's 1 fight and it happens right after the gold medal Olymoic basketball game on NBC

Crawford should sign with Haymon and move up and fight Spence. That would be a great fight.

Don't know anything about Bundu, doesn't sound like he brings anything.
He actually hung in there with thurman and went the distance. He just has 0 chance of winning.

I think its a waste of a fight considering they will have a 20 million viewer lead-in. I can understand they want to showcase Spence in front of 20 million +, but this is the type of fight you put Thurman/Porter on.

Lol at Bundu. The promotional warm body to keep a fighter's name in the headlines while they may (or may not) look for bigger fights. Ah well, hopefully we see some big fights from PBC. You can only let something simmer for so long before you botch things.

It's a one fight telecast, with the women's fight on NBCSN.

It's going to do huge numbers, because it's 1 fight and it happens right after the gold medal Olymoic basketball game on NBC
Thats actually a smart move. You'll get good viewership from the game and then people will see Spence demolish Bundu.

Thats actually a smart move. You'll get good viewership from the game and then people will see Spence demolish Bundu.
Yeah but I wish they put a more competitive fight on that timeslot, like Spence vs Garcia. It's a rare timeslot and PBC is really lucky to get that as part of the deal.

E is on weight. He's going to kill him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back