PBC: Spence Jr vs Bundu

ESJ was able to stop the unstoppable Algebra, now he want's to stop Bundu. That'll be a great feat if he can.
If he does, he probably scares Kell into vacating the belt.

Check my post history. Not being a dick at all but that should give you some insight on the fighters I am involved with. I know I can't assume you have read through numerous threads so that's just an easier way of doing it. If you have any questions i'll answer them via pm

Cheers

ESJ was able to stop the unstoppable Algebra, now he want's to stop Bundu. That'll be a great feat if he can.
If he does, he probably scares Kell into vacating the belt.
DiBella said rumors are Brook is not going back down to 147 again.

If so, this is for the vacant belt or Spence will fight for the vacant belt afterwards

DiBella said rumors are Brook is not going back down to 147 again.

If so, this is for the vacant belt or Spence will fight for the vacant belt afterwards

Vacant belt is most likely

Vacant belt is most likely

If Brook is not coming back to 147, I guess that means he is going to 154? There are some interesting fights for him there between Charlo, Lara, and maybe Canelo.

If Brook is not coming back to 147, I guess that means he is going to 154? There are some interesting fights for him there between Charlo, Lara, and maybe Canelo.
Canelo already said he wants Brook next if he beat GGG

Charlo and Lara are both possibilities.

Damn I asked people here in NYC and nobody even seems to know Spence is fighting tomorrow.

Damn I asked people here in NYC and nobody even seems to know Spence is fighting tomorrow.
Thanks for polling all of New York ! How long did that take queen ?

He didn't knock Floyd out during sparring

Back