PBC Showtime Gervonta Davis vs Nunez 7/27 In Baltimore

Rocky MArtinez is shot to bits.

Looks like the question has been answered.

Martinez can’t seem to do anything in there

And he is down again

I'm torn on this performance. On one hand, I'm happy that Gamboa got a win. However, I know he's now definitely going to fight Tank next and he's going to get hurt badly in that fight at the age of 37.

It’s always kinda rough to see a kd and the fighter who was knocked down corner’s faces

I'm torn on this performance. On one hand, I'm happy that Gamboa got a win. However, I know he's now definitely going to fight Tank next and he's going to get hurt badly in that fight at the age of 37.
Honestly, and this is sad to say, he would be better than everyone Tank has fought with the exception of Pedraza.

Rocky martinez please retire already. He is shot.

But why?

And what is this dude even saying?

He likes to hits ladies, I wouldn’t mind seeing him dance some Salsa again as long as it’s not too much of a beating.

At least this will wrap up before the DAZN main event starts.

So much shit these fighters talk about money and they cant even bring in a hot artist to do their wack ass walk ins.

Looks like Davis drew a pretty good crowd.

Back