PBC Showtime Gervonta Davis vs Nunez 7/27 In Baltimore

Cheap KO. One of those Mayweather "protect yourself at all times" type. Nunes was expecting the ref to break it up and got drilled.
His bad.

His eyed rolled to the back of his head twice....

No issue with that frim me

No need to interview Floyd here. we all know what's coming.

Surprised Jim Gray threw a softball here.

Yawn. One giant advertisement for a future PPV being passed off as a "sporting event" on a "premium TV network"

maryland and texas are neck and neck for the most bullshit judging, officiating. Tank will get exposed like the rest of the mediocre team.

<24>

Ya boy got wrecked and it was wonderful. Embarrassing. No interest in watching Nunez ever fight again. Next time he shouldn’t be so cocky

The only outcome was Nunez motionless on the canvas. Tank wasn't going to let him recover. Good stoppage.
Exactly. But the drama queen know it all Malinaggi will stubbornly continue to push this notion that it was a bad stoppage.

Surprised people are still complaining about a good stoppage in a week where two fighters died because of injuries sustained in the ring.

I get people don’t like Davis and Mayweather, but don’t let it blind you to logic

I think it's going to be Gamboa. Yuriorkis said that was the plan

He did sign a big deal with PBC, iirc. Makes sense, especially with Gamboa's win.

Saw the Hamboa win, but missed Davis switching between DAZN. I recorded tho, is it worth watching? Sounds like a lamb to the slaughter

He did sign a big deal with PBC, iirc. Makes sense, especially with Gamboa's win.

Saw the Hamboa win, but missed Davis switching between DAZN. I recorded tho, is it worth watching? Sounds like a lamb to the slaughter
Nunez was doing fine but just lost himself in there

Once that happened davis’s power was overwhelming

Back