• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Payton Talbot deserves Main Card slot @303!!

Shaolin Alan

DC been ducking me since 2012
@Blue
Reaction score
Like the thread title proclaims. UFC doing itself disservice by presenting him so low on the card. 303 is mighty slim on star power and this young man has shown superb talent through the entirety of his young career. Ironically his striking style resembles a bit of early McGregor combined with a massive serving of prime Cody Garbrandt stylings. He's got wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu and charisma for days.
Edit: I know of a few fights that could make room for this. Discuss...

Slap some leather on him and he's got the 80s glam band look of the youth of America, he's a star for sure but can his hair keep up?
Kid's been ready for the bright lights since '83.

c0xwTj.jpg

Like the thread title proclaims. UFC doing itself disservice by presenting him so low on the card. 303 is mighty slim on star power and this young man has shown superb talent through the entirety of his young career. Ironically his striking style resembles a bit of early McGregor combined with a massive serving of prime Cody Garbrandt stylings. He's got wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu and charisma for days.
He does not have wrestling or grappling
The Urijah Faber's guys were all wrestling him in his promotion and he was trying to get up as soon as possible, he didn't want to grapple

It'd make sense yeah, a Conor card usually draws eyes so a good place to promote new prospects and theyre hardly dripping with main card talent for this card.

You must have a different definition of deserve

Still untested - only 8 pro fights - but an exciting prospect nevertheless. No denying him for the main card after a couple more wins, maybe after only one more.

Aside from that, he's a very good-looking guy, and has a relaxed, confident and pleasant personality. Wondering how many guys on here have a man-crush on him. A few, judging by some of the posts. Myself excluded, of course.

He's on the Conor PPV so I'd say he's doing okay as it is.

Good prospect, no rush.

Him and Joe Pyfer are way too low in the prelims, Pyfer lost but the man already headlined and fights to end fights, thats feature prelim material, same as Talbott.

Back