Pay it forward

b0b

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the way it works. You post what you have to give, and what you would like to receive. If someone posts something that you have in your want list, you PM them and they send it to you. You send them nothing in return. This part is what makes this go.

Then, we they see something they want in someone else's list, they do the same. THERE WILL BE NO TRADES OR MONEY EXCHANGES.

You must have a list of things you are willing to give up to participate.

For example, I will post my 2 lists.

Up for grabs:

Generic, loose-fit rashguard, random color, size L. - Forwarded to Weonlywonsixtwo

What I need:

Short wraps - Sent from SSF Thanks

EDIT: IF POSTING TAPES OR VIDEOS, THEY MUST BE ORIGINALS!!! NO PIRACY!

Short wraps? Short 120 hard wraps?

Up for grabs;
handwraps, black or red
Thai shorts random colors

What I want;
old thai pads
Pride and KOTC DVD
Lesson DVD

www.SSFgear.com

Sounds like a good idea. I'll post some stuff tomorrow. I've got a good sized list of tapes I'm parting with, does that count ?

nhannah said:
Sounds like a good idea. I'll post some stuff tomorrow. I've got a good sized list of tapes I'm parting with, does that count ?

Sure, although it should be MMA related.

Up for Grabs:
Everlast handwraps
Leather Bag gloves- Sent
Rednose Patch
Gracie instuctionals 6 of them
Positioning of jiu jitsu
Kimo takedowns
Boxing: How to box
Pride 1-5(missing 1 disk)

I want:
Tight fit rashguard
Random patches
Instructionals

b0b said:
Sure, although it should be MMA related.

They're MMA events, I converted them all to dvd so I have no need for the original VHS tapes.

I have an old 99p gum shield and some old jockstraps if anyone would like them...lol

Seriously.
Extreme Fighting 1-4 DVD, nearly new and not a copy.

I got some other stuff i dont need or want so i'll let you know on this thread later.

Good idea by the way.

What i would like in return is "rites of passage" DVD, any other DVD's.
brand new handwraps.
and maybe some cool patches.

Hey bOb-
who pays the shipping/postage charges? the giver, or the receiver?

DMcKayBJJ said:
Hey bOb-
who pays the shipping/postage charges? the giver, or the receiver?

Well, you have to be both at some point to participate. As no money is being exchanged, the shipper pays for all costs incurred. If you don't like it, don't participate.

b0b said:
Well, you have to be both at some point to participate. As no money is being exchanged, the shipper pays for all costs incurred. If you don't like it, don't participate.

Just checking. Sounds fair to me. (FYI...as an anticipated receiver, I actually offered to pay the guy for the shipping costs...but I didn't want to break the rules)

And it's definitely a great idea, especially since it's the holiday season (i.e. "tis better to give than to receive").

then again, my cynical side leads me to believe that there will always be one bad apple to mess up the system...

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
This isnt an exchange, its shit youd give to people.
I thought you might edit and remove this. What did he say that was different from what you or anyone else said?

What I want:

Someone in the USA to send Jamison $40 so he will ship my copy of the BJJ Bible over

What you'll get:

Anything you want that's under $40 before shipping and handling costs

USPS.com won't let me arrange shipping it from his home in NY to my own address in London as I do not have a credit card registered to a US address. So anyone willing to help, you'll get some brand new shit paid for and delivered to you provided it's under $40. So if anyone else wants to help their usually helpful, benevolent but increasingly frustrated with the fucking shitty shitty entity that is the USPS so I can finally get my goddamn book please step forward.

Have:

All UFC dvd's
Pride 1-5, then just about every other pride out on dvd
Bunch of KOTC dvd's
UCC dvd's
Hook n Shoot DVD's
Bas's Big Book of Combat
HCK XL Fight Shorts
Team Quest Rashguard: XL but fits like a medium

Wants:

Thai shorts
Rash Guards