Pay it forward

SSF said:
Damn Soid, that's a nice top your giving away.

www.SSFgear.com
I won't give it away unless it's a trade for another top. Plus I already got a gameness, I'd like to test another gi.

Soid said:
I won't give it away unless it's a trade for another top. Plus I already got a gameness, I'd like to test another gi.
Did you read the first post?

This is the way it works. You post what you have to give, and what you would like to receive. If someone posts something that you have in your want list, you PM them and they send it to you. You send them nothing in return. This part is what makes this go.

Then, we they see something they want in someone else's list, they do the same. THERE WILL BE NO TRADES OR MONEY EXCHANGES.

You must have a list of things you are willing to give up to participate.

Superbeast said:
What I want:

Someone in the USA to send Jamison $40 so he will ship my copy of the BJJ Bible over

What you'll get:

Anything you want that's under $40 before shipping and handling costs

USPS.com won't let me arrange shipping it from his home in NY to my own address in London as I do not have a credit card registered to a US address. So anyone willing to help, you'll get some brand new shit paid for and delivered to you provided it's under $40. So if anyone else wants to help their usually helpful, benevolent but increasingly frustrated with the fucking shitty shitty entity that is the USPS so I can finally get my goddamn book please step forward.
LOL!!! I thank we took care of this. your book is getting shipped anyway.

What an awesome idea! I definately have some stuff to contribute, but I have to wait until I get home to gather it all up, and make a list. (I'm at work right now)

Wow, I can't believe this thread hasn't seen more movement!
Anyhoo, here's what I've to to contribute...
These are all original VHS (NOT copies), purchased from the TRS Direct website.
2 tape set of Mark Hatmaker's Illegal Boxing (This set is now taken)
3 tape set of Larry Wick (Street technique. NOT for competition)
These tapes include Tactical Street Survival 1-2, and Multiple attackers
4 tape set of Jim Arvanitis (Pankration)
These tapes include In-Close Fighting Secrets 1-2, and Fight Ending Ground Skills 1-2.

Here's my wish list...
New set of handwraps.
Rashguard
Fight shorts (whatever kind, as long as they fit...lol)
A newer, nicer set of weight lifting gloves. (The ones I have now are the cheap mesh kind, and they're starting to fall apart).

I may also have some other stuff that I'd be willing to put up in the next day or so depending on how this stuff goes.

Up For Grabs
Used Harbinger Style MMA gloves

Want
Speedo type briefs Size 28-30

Wow. So there's only like 8 people participating in this? That's surprising. I thought there would be a lot more involvement here.
Oh well.
I dug up some more videos that I'm putting up for grabs.
These are also original VHS.
Wing Chun Kung Fu- Volume 1 by William Cheung
When Kenpo Strikes- Volume 2 by Larry Tatum
Drunken Style Kung Fu- Volume 3 by Sifu Rondie Chen

Up for grabs:
Truth fightwear shorts size 30"

I'm looking for:
SHOOTO style gloves
Sling bag
Shorts size 32"

Back