• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pavlovich is a WAY better version of Francis Ngannou

He was 26 when that happened, NGannou got outgrappled by Cisse lmao.

you’re comparing a guy that picked up gloves for a couple months to a guy that trained for many years gling by age.
You’re comparison should be Nganou was fighting for a title and pavlovich was getting ripped through overeem

I like watching all of those guys fights but you’re saying. lol. Michael Jordan wasn’t very good at age 15

i dont think he has the same power, and might not be as fast but i definitely think he has better technique. that would have been a fun fight

you’re comparing a guy that picked up gloves for a couple months to a guy that trained for many years gling by age.
You’re comparison should be Nganou was fighting for a title and pavlovich was getting ripped through overeem

I like watching all of those guys fights but you’re saying. lol. Michael Jordan wasn’t very good at age 15

Overeem is also a European ADCC champion, Strikeforce champion and a giant HW while Cisse was a fat MW. context matters.

how are his grappling skills better?
all we've seen is him get wrestle fucked and finished by Overeerm (a kickboxer who ngannou ko'd with ease)

meanwhile Francis has wins were he used grappling (Gane, Stipe, Hamilton)
The fact you think Francis is a better grappler than Overeem says it all really. You don't know what you're watching.

still not sold. he's good but i don't think he's as good as Ngannou.

It's still too soon to say, but honestly N'Gannous best wins were an aging Stipe, Blaydes x2 and Gane so Sergei is catching up. N'Gannou has just shown us more, his wrestling, his cardio, bouncing back better from losses etc. But to me, they feel like coin flips vs one another, I'd say Sergei seems a little quicker and tighter with his punches even.

Overeem is also a European ADCC champion, Strikeforce champion and a giant HW while Cisse was a fat MW. context matters.

sure but you’re comparing a guy that just started a sport and saying lol he’s not the best.

compare them for the time they started the sport. Not by age as that would be ridiculous and you ought to know that
I love overeem but that European adcc title is hilarious.
you should rattle off that fierce European adcc bracket overeem battled through so we can get an idea of how top notch his grappling is.

who won the African and oceanic qualifiers that year don’t forget about asia. As it’s a worldwide sport ya know.

Back