Pavlovich is a nightmare

Man, I didn't read anyone giving Tuivasa a chance and the outcome was no surprise, just a drag though - really like Tuivasa, good dude.
We'll see how Pavlovich stacks up against a real technician like Gane or someone with a serious ground game like Blaydes.

Last edited:
Pavlovich is good and im cheering for him very hard. I hope he becomes champion but I still need to see more.

Lewis and Tuivasa are low skilled fighters and Tuivasa came back way too soon after the damage he took in the Gane fight. With that said that was still super impressive.

I'd like to see Pavlovich vs Blaydes or Gane next.

Gets booed for being Russian but knocks out two fan favorites in a row and seems super likeable. Breath of fresh air in HW

Absolutely, great to add him with Aspinall and Gane, and if Jones, Stipe and Francis became active we could see a fun little HW era

I was surprised he was back in there already. Tai vs Gane was a battle to the death. Most underrated fight this year I'm thinking
Yea it was a quick turn around, from what's been said he wanted a break all of 2023 so.... I mean he probably shoulda just had a break after the gane fight lol

Dude looked like Damage Elkins after 1 minute. Call me crazy but I bet Pavlovich makes Nganou panic wrestle (again)

That's a scary man. Bam bam had no answer for that onslaught
yeah, but style makes fights. I don't see him being able to do that against the top of the division...

Man, I didn't read anyone giving Tuivasa a chance and the outcome was no surprise, just a drag though - really like Tuivasa, good dude.
We'll see how Pavlovich stacks up against a real technician like Gane or someone with a serious ground game like Blaydes.
Blaydes would put him on his ass for 3 rounds. I think he can beat Gane though after what I just saw.

Blaydes would put him on his ass for 3 rounds. I think he can beat Gane though after what I just saw.
Gotta respectfully disagree. Pavlovich seems relatively slow, has a brawling style and with his hands low/poor defense, I think a slick fighter like Gane could piece him up - look at what Ubereem did to him.
It's MMA and 4oz glove with monsters, so yeah, Gane could get his head taken off but my money is on Gane.

Gotta respectfully disagree. Pavlovich seems relatively slow, has a brawling style and with his hands low/poor defense, I think a slick fighter like Gane could piece him up - look at what Ubereem did to him.
It's MMA and 4oz glove with monsters, so yeah, Gane could get his head taken off but my money is on Gane.
Since his loss to Overeem in 2018 he's finished his last 5 opponents in the first round. It took him less than a minute to finish Tai and Lewis. The Russian guy has power. Tai sent Gane flying in their fight and almost finished him. To be clear though I just said I think Pavlovich can win not that he will. Gane is an elite fighter of course.

Pavlovich is good and im cheering for him very hard. I hope he becomes champion but I still need to see more.

Lewis and Tuivasa are low skilled fighters and Tuivasa came back way too soon after the damage he took in the Gane fight. With that said that was still super impressive.

I'd like to see Pavlovich vs Blaydes or Gane next.

lewis has fought for the title twice. This isn’t 2004 hw. None are very good at all.

he seems very well trained

one could say he's very pavlovian in his approach

Since his loss to Overeem in 2018 he's finished his last 5 opponents in the first round. It took him less than a minute to finish Tai and Lewis. The Russian guy has power. Tai sent Gane flying in their fight and almost finished him. To be clear though I just said I think Pavlovich can win not that he will. Gane is an elite fighter of course.
I love Tuivasa, but I'm still in disbelief that as he was being handled he was able to catch Gane like he did - still, the end result speaks for itself. Yeah, I guess it's a question of if Pavlovich can catch him or make it a brawl.

Back