Pavlovich Hype…

If he doesn’t get it done in rd 1 Tom is likely champ
Could say that about both guys to be fair.

Aspinall only has a single finish past round 1, and his only real defeat also came after round 1 also.

Pavlovich surprisingly is the one that has been the distance multiple times including a 25 minute fight.

He doesn't have a single finish past round 1 however.

I'd say as of now there are more questions about Aspinall's cardio than Sergei's, but both guys are most likely to finish in round 1.

I demand an immediate rematch against the now WW Veganeem!

upload_2023-11-8_13-43-16.png

He went from from fighting Kirill Sidelnikov(The failed baby fedor project) in a regional promotion, to a 61 fight mma veteran and champion Overeem in his first UFC fight at 26 years old. He was pretty damn green. As shown where Overeem exploited him from top position. Lot has changed in 5 years.

I just can’t get over the fact the ghost of Overeem steamrolled him. They served up Overeem on a silver platter and he fumbled the bag, I’ve never thought much of him ever since.

I hope Aspinall wins but Pavlovich is legit. He rocks big heavyweights to their core with his jab for fucks sake.

He doesn't have the touch of death like Francis but he has blunt force concussive power that puts guys on queer street with his straight punches.

This is going to be a very hard fight for Aspinall, especially on 2 week's notice.

This. I´m pulling for Tylerin, but gotta add that Pav doesn´t just throw a power-punch or two, he throws combos, with jabs that can rock or KO you, and if he connects follows up with a non-stop barrage of straights/missiles.

e81175eb-7846-4416-9435-6b6805356624.jpg

I have no Doubt Aspinall will be champ at some point, just wish he had a camp for this, it seems unfair. Hopefully he's in good shape.

He reminds me of Sergei Kharitonov, very good striker.

As opposed to losing to Łukasz Parobiec?

Lost to a 68 year old Overeem

<BC1>

Aspinall TKO
Pav has had a full camp I believe and Aspinall hasn't. Aspinall just doesn't strike me as the guy to stay fit all year and jusrt came off a knee injury. I like him in terms of skillset, but Pav is the safe bet here.

I only wish Blaydes had shot a power double on him before he was already halfway KO'd to see how Pavlovich defended it/see if he was able to get back up.

Other than that, his striking power and accuracy is terrifying. Hype deserved until someone proves otherwise.

Tom is technically better everywhere. And faster.
Pav only has a puncher's chance. He's very hyped on this board because of all the russians.
But it's heavyweight with 4 ounce gloves and Pav packs a punch.
So his punchers chance isn't that low.

I'm becoming a big fan of Aspinall but I got nothing against Pav either, both are great for the division and I hope they force the entire division to level up, get in better shape, etc.

I hope Tom wins but honestly won't be bothered if Pav takes it.

I'm becoming a big fan of Aspinall but I got nothing against Pav either, both are great for the division and I hope they force the entire division to level up, get in better shape, etc.

I hope Tom wins but honestly won't be bothered if Pav takes it.

Agree, particularly with raising standards.

Whoever wins I hope the fight ends with both men still looking seriously legit. In other words, I'll be a bit blue if Tom turns out to have a glass chin or Pav can't do shit when taken down.

I want a fight that leaves you thinking both men are the real deal and the rest of the land whales in the division need to sort their shit out.

Agree, particularly with raising standards.

Whoever wins I hope the fight ends with both men still looking seriously legit. In other words, I'll be a bit blue if Tom turns out to have a glass chin or Pav can't do shit when taken down.

I want a fight that leaves you thinking both men are the real deal and the rest of the land whales in the division need to sort their shit out.
Good point. I said I won't be upset either way, but I'm with you, that's if it's competitive.

If either one comes out and lays a total egg ill be pretty disappointed.

Back