Pavlik vs. Mora - September 27th

Pavlik via brutal KO whenever he is bored of being in the ring.

I am so happy for this fight.

I wonder what excuse Mora will use to back out of this one?

Would this fight not interfere with the Forrest rematch because its at a differnent weight class and the belt isn't on the line?

Would this fight not interfere with the Forrest rematch because its at a differnent weight class and the belt isn't on the line?

i've read that he doesn't have to hold the rematch if he moves back up.

I assume he is thinking that if he beats Pavlik he just will vacate the 154 belt and stay at 160?

the only thing I would assume that Mora wins is his purse:icon_chee...The guy is a winner, victory or not, with the amount of money he'll get.

Mora could just drop the belt and Vernon and the mandatory will fight for it.

What would be more ridiculous is if Mora some how sits on his punches and knocks Pavlik out. I don't even know what I would do then... You guys ever saw that special on the Red Sox's and their 1986 loss in the world series? I'll imagine me and a bunch of boxing fans would do the same thing those 1986 fans did. Just walk outside aimlessly for hours with our heads down. Gawd... That would be awful.

It's either that or locking myself in the room for two days. I imagine I'll be crying myself to sleep.

I like Pavlik but it would be funny if he lost and all.

Abraham > Pavlik

Pavlik will smash Mora no doubt, I like this fight much more then Rubio vs Pavlik.

mora is better than advertised on sherdog; an i don't think kelly can walk through him or dominate him, sergio is busy has a very herky jerky style and excellent conditiong.

the problem is he is not terribly consistent, not in fights and not from ffight to fight; pavlik is both an that will make the diff, as pavlik grinds him down, then pounds him out.

I believe he said he wanted to do that anyway in the beginning. But when Shane Mosley showed interest in fighting him, he might have changed his mind. But now with a bigger fight on his lap and all the mess involving vernon and the mandatory, I can't imagine him doing anything else. He will drop the belt.

Back