Pavlik Taylor ppv buys

people didn't know about it, period. A bunch of my friends who normally don't watch boxing were hyped for this match after i had them watch the first one. Boxing suffers from the ignorance of the masses.

I thought it was a well hyped fight. People that I know knew about the fight. Instead they chose to watch Kimbo vs. Tank.

i think most boxing fans assumed Pavlik was going to win easily....so maybe that had something to do with it

people didn't know about it, period. A bunch of my friends who normally don't watch boxing were hyped for this match after i had them watch the first one. Boxing suffers from the ignorance of the masses.

wow...funny you say this.

the only way i could sell this fight to non-boxing friends was when they asked me if I saw ESPN last night.

I said fuck no...they said you missed the KO of the century. They meant Miranda-Banks.

They started talking about how Miranda was a killer and then I heard" nobody can beat Miranda.

Thats were ole 5across jumped in and said really?

I showed them Pav Miranda on Utube and then I burned them a DVD of Pav-JT 1.

Boxing suffers from a lot of bad press and trans-generational opinions. Boxing did a lot this to itself.

Back