Paulson Neck Breaker

Newton had no idea how much trouble he was in... Paulson was totally about to extreme chicken wing bar feather hold him.

I keed I keed. Now I leave before I get a firm talking to.

I think you overrate Bravo's stuff a bit. I mean battle tested? What battle? When he submitted Royler with a generic triangle choke? When did you last see people using twister side control at ADCC?

I think the real question is content v. price. And for $70, I don't see how any BJJ DVD is a fair value, IMHO.

as much as i hate the bravo nut hugging... Eddie did go through the US adcc qualifiers using the twister side control and rnc'd gustavo dantas from a transition from tsc to the back... so...

Not Bravo nuthugging, but damn, he's not charging $70 for one DVD.

Still, once again, same guy charged $90 for a DVD of a seminar by an old time wrestling coach.

So essentially im making my self look like Ken Shamrock??

Im just being a dick - ease up and dont get so touchy.. I like to create controversy to spice up this forum. Gets pretty boring in here with the millions of "i got my blue belt", or "Bjj vs Judo" threads.

Carlos newton was 21 years old and ended the fight with basic take down, armlock. Eric gave him the arm easy as can be. It wasnt a technical match, it wasn

Bravo's stuff is battle tested material that was the basis of his own system. A lot of what Paulson puts on DVD, he confessed that he doesn't use that often. That makes it auxillary stuff, not primary like rubber guard and twister side control.

And once again, $70?! For a DVD on novelty neck cranks? DVD sets cost less than that!

do you even have the DVD's? Erik uses those neck cranks all the time, I happen to have witnessed it myself over the years. Get a clue moron, you don't know what you are talking about. Erik is one of the most respected submission instructors around.

Where did you guys see this vid for $70?

Erik charges $45 (standard dvd price) on his site and scientific wrestling has it for $34 for members.

The DVDs are awsome by the way.
I watch em all the time.

I'd rather spend that 70 bucks for an hour with that guy. It's a good price for a more or less known guy.

great dvd it shows neck cranks for self defense grappling and mma. it has a very large assortment of diverse neck cranks. and there is a bonus section where he rolls with his students and applies the techniques previously shown, on them. and guys show sum fuckin respect for paulson. he'd probably make half u mutherfuckers his bitch on the mat. and theres alot of stuff on the dvd ...alot !

eric paulson isent a world class submission fighter. if he was he would be in adcc or something. most of the stuff on that dvd low percentage stuff. the guy he teaches it on is like 100 pounds lighter than him. i bet he beats all his students and i bet all of them are either 100 lbs lighter than him or they only know his catch wrestling. not jiu jitsu or sambo or judo its like real pro wrestling with out the leg drop off the top rope and getting hit with folding chairs

eric paulson isent a world class submission fighter. if he was he would be in adcc or something. most of the stuff on that dvd low percentage stuff. the guy he teaches it on is like 100 pounds lighter than him. i bet he beats all his students and i bet all of them are either 100 lbs lighter than him or they only know his catch wrestling. not jiu jitsu or sambo or judo its like real pro wrestling with out the leg drop off the top rope and getting hit with folding chairs

Erik Paulson fought in ADCC in 2003. He had a match against Xande Ribeiro which he lost.

ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship Show Results

Paulson is the real deal. You're a douche.

Hmm, if Erik is such a loser then why does Brock Lesnar fly him out to train him before his UFC fights?

Why was he in Lesnar's corner when he won the UFC heavyweight title?

Why have Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Josh Barnet, Guy Metzger, Vernon "Tiger" White, Vladamir

Hmm, if Erik is such a loser then why does Brock Lesnar fly him out to train him before his UFC fights?

Why was he in Lesnar's corner when he won the UFC heavyweight title?

Why have Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Josh Barnet, Guy Metzger, Vernon "Tiger" White, Vladamir

Back