• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulo Warns Izzy - "You should not have done this"..

Lol Izzys head movement looked great against Whittaker but that shit will get him decapitated against the Natty Goat.
One of the worst habits of ex kickboxers.

Izzy isn't seriously hurting anyone unless they rush in or overcommit and Costa isnt some wild brawler like some on here claim.

Costa is not only powerful but he fights from a true boxer's stance with his chin tucked and his hands up even during exchanges.

Costa has big body kicks and nasty body work with his boxing which is what Adesanya leaves open all of the time.

Also, Adesanya cannot afford to allow Costa to get in the pocket so he can find a perfect counter like he did vs Whittaker.

I think recency bias is getting a lot of Sherdoggers with this match up and Costa is a serious problem for Izzy.

Look out.

Naw...costa over commits and telegraphs strikes, watch closely even in his last fight romero was able to see all his strikes coming and aborbed or rolled with most thats a 43 year old wrestler doing that...israel is levels above romero in striking

He looked fast last time ...but agaisnt romero thats nothing new..

He plods and doesnt use angles..yes he has good defence but its not gunna matter when your loading up and swinging at air..only to get pot shotted or countered..

Naw...costa over commits and telegraphs strikes, watch closely even in his last fight romero was able to see all his strikes coming and aborbed or rolled with most thats a 43 year old wrestler doing that...israel is levels above romero in striking

He looked fast last time ...but agaisnt romero thats nothing new..

He plods and doesnt use angles..yes he has good defence but its not gunna matter when your loading up and swinging at air..only to get pot shotted or countered..

Costa goes to the body bro. In the pocket there ain't no moving out the way, you either eat it or block and Costa will hurt him I guarantee it. He has nasty kicks to the body as well.

Adesanya cannot afford to eat anything just to give a perfect counter vs Costa. He will get hurt.

Costa is very dangerous for a guy like adesanya, this thing remember me a lot malignaggi vs artem, many people here were talking about paulie ko artem in 2 round or things like that..
How in the world is that circus show comparable to Izzy v Costa.

Costa goes to the body bro. In the pocket there ain't no moving out the way, you either eat it or block and Costa will hurt him I guarantee it. He has nasty kicks to the body as well.

Adesanya cannot afford to eat anything just to give a perfect counter vs Costa. He will get hurt.
Costa will never get in the pocket bc Izzy is too good to allow that to happen. Costa is extremely effective against the cage, but he'll never back Izzy up against the cage so it's irrelevant. Can't hit the body when you're getting jabbed by a man with 8+ inches of reach advantage

The All Natty Acai Goat actually boxes frequently in the pocket with a true boxing stance unlike Bobby so idk how Izzy survives eating All Natty Hooks to the body and bombs up top. It will get ugly real quick.
I'm guessing people forgot the Andy fight where Izzy wasn't doing well to pressure at all. Izzy would get backed into the cage, he would start to hesitate, and then was biting every feint that Andy threw. Re-watch that fight if you missed it.

I think Costa's combos and pressure are gonna make it a tough night for Izzy

Israel is going to work his foe, with ease.

Just rubs me the wrong way. Got a douche vibe from him, then he got all pissy when Yoel outed him for the USADA stuff. He claimed Yoel was spreading lies and it wasn't true. Then he was suspended for 6 months for a USADA violation. Seems like a tool.

At least Costa will go to the body.

Whittaker lunging in headhunting over and over with big shots was one of the most predictable, easy to counter strategies I've ever seen from a striker at that level. The Gastelum fight really fucked up his perception of what was going to be possible in that fight. Adesanya's head movement, reflexes and ability to counter are all too good for that to be a viable strategy. You need either the threat of the takedown or body shots to limit the amount of head movement he's going to be able to use. I expect Costa to end up picked apart by the end of the fight but the fact that he's willing to step into range, throw combinations and stay committed to working the body will help his chances greatly.

WTF is this "Acai" bullshit all about?

Why do i have a feeling that USADA will fuck this up for everyone.

WTF is this "Acai" bullshit all about?

Acai is a superfood berry from Brazil.
Its what makes Costa so strong and powerful, not steroids.
He's all Natty, the jokes on you if you don't know.

POS chemlab cunt is gonna get sparked than shat on right there in the middle of the octagon.

Fuck him!

images

Israel is too cocky , i dont like him. He is dismantling Costa, though.

The all natty goat does not have the footwork to back Izzy against the cage like he does to his other opponents. Izzy circles out, retakes the centre of the cage, and jabs his face off until Paulo collapses from exhaustion at the two minute mark of round 3

Solid prediction. This is how I see this fight playing out.

The all Natty king is angry and that's bad news for Adesanya.

Honestly, not sure if this should even be sanctioned considering it might be one of the most lopsided fights in ufc history.

Have mercy Natty King, have mercy on this lost soul.

Shut up noob

POS chemlab cunt is gonna get sparked than shat on right there in the middle of the octagon.

Fuck him!

images

Your boy brings blood to a witchcraft priest and kisses his feet in hopes of winning fights.
Fuck him.

The all natty goat will decapitate your hype train. Marvin Vetorri still wants his robbery overturned BTW.

Back