• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulo Warns Izzy - "You should not have done this"..

Everyone complaining about the wait...

Helax bros.

Pulling for Costa but smart money's on Israel IMO.
Hell of a fight though, gonna be good.

same boat.
Horse meat Vida Loca gonna get picked apart unfortunately.
images

Paulo sure is talking quite a lot.
I fear for his confidence shall he lose.

Only way Costa loses this fight is If USADA bans Açaí

Paulo should really be happy that Mobolaji is giving him the attention and acknowledgement he desires.

I want this buildup and the fight to be a complete spectacle.

The all Natty king is angry and that's bad news for Adesanya.

Honestly, not sure if this should even be sanctioned considering it might be one of the most lopsided fights in ufc history.

Have mercy Natty King, have mercy on this lost soul.

Costa is too stationary and rigid for a guy like izzy...

Sure he has power but hes gotta land for that to work...izzy isnt gunna stand agaisnt the cage with his mouth open like Romero did..

Hes gunna use angles and distance..this is a hard fight for costa to win..stand up wise barring a lucky punch..maybe well see some of that nogueira BJJ for once ..grappling with his strength could interesting if again he can catch him.

Also USADA...before he wasnt a draw or star...now he starting to bud as one woukdnt surprise me abit if he pops leading into or after this fight ..seems to be whats happening especially with rising Brazilians

A gun slinger like Costa seems custom made for a slick counter puncher with 10 inch each advantage.

Too soon. I'm thinking January or February.

I know it's too soon, I was kidding.
MMA fan's impatience is a sign of our modern age, everything everywhere directly, one click, like some fast-food crap to consume in a few minutes.
Hell, I hope Adesanya will make the Balloon wait. He fought 7 times in two years. He deserves the time off.

WTF? Did the UFC censor Israel showing Borrachinha his middle fingers? I don't remember this when I watched live.

Last edited:
Costa is too stationary and rigid for a guy like izzy...

Sure he has power but hes gotta land for that to work...izzy isnt gunna stand agaisnt the cage with his mouth open like Romero did..

Hes gunna use angles and distance..this is a hard fight for costa to win..stand up wise barring a lucky punch..maybe well see some of that nogueira BJJ for once ..grappling with his strength could interesting if again he can catch him..

Izzy isn't seriously hurting anyone unless they rush in or overcommit and Costa isnt some wild brawler like some on here claim.

Costa is not only powerful but he fights from a true boxer's stance with his chin tucked and his hands up even during exchanges.

Costa has big body kicks and nasty body work with his boxing which is what Adesanya leaves open all of the time.

Also, Adesanya cannot afford to allow Costa to get in the pocket so he can find a perfect counter like he did vs Whittaker.

I think recency bias is getting a lot of Sherdoggers with this match up and Costa is a serious problem for Izzy.

Look out.

I know it's too soon, I was kidding.
MMA fan's impatience is a sign of our modern age, everything everywhere directly, one click, like some fast-food crap to consume in a few minutes.
Hell, I hope Adesanya will make the Balloon wait. He fought 7 times in two years. He deserves the time off.

Balloon?
Lmfao Costa is gonna decapitate him.

Pulling for Costa but smart money's on Israel IMO.
Hell of a fight though, gonna be good.
Why is the smart money on Israel? He isnt going to stand and bang with him like Roberts retarded ass. I'm willing to put some money on it too. Any sites you reccomend?

if costa makes it to the fight, he's going to knock adesanya out.

izzy closes the distance with a one-two, then leans back to avoid getting hit without moving his feet an inch. he doesn't cover up, he just backs up while keeping his feet planted.

bobby knuckles couldn't capitalize on this, but costa will.

Izzy is too smart and witted for Costa's broken english. The build up fight will be all Izzy making fun of him and Costa unable to fire back

Back