Paulo Costa to wait for Yoel Romero: 'There's no better fight for me'

Now he's ducking legit contenders.

Whoever wins gets natty fighter of the year

You would think these guys get paid "not" to fight...

Bizarre...

Looks like the next fappening will have to wait

Costa's best win was against 14-9 Uriah Hall, and Uriah was doing pretty good until he gassed and started eating power punches.

This.

I will say I love that Costa wants this fight so he's sold me on it.

The amount of homoerotic, suspect shit that goes on in Paulo Costa threads is reaching Sexyama level. Romero bodies him after he's done waiting too.

I was excited for this fight but the more I think about it the more I think Costa should fight Adesanya or the Weidman-Rockhold winner maybe

Did you guys know that fighters only get paid when they actually fight? He should take a fight.

I really wanted to see him smash Yoel's balls and poke his eyes. I guess I'll have to wait.

Silly imo, should keep fighting and making money, gaining credibility.

I feel like Costa might take this. No fear, young, aggressive and healthy.

Costa's best win was against 14-9 Uriah Hall, and Uriah was doing pretty good until he gassed and started eating power punches.

I think the best thing for him is to get more experience fighting top competition under his belt before taking on a fight with someone like Romero.

If this fight does happen next however, I think we will see another Edgar vs. Rodriguez.

Got to give some credit to Paulo's bodywork for Uriah gassing.

Uriah's an underachiever but he's had some really good moments in the Octagon. Mousasi KO and gave Whittaker his hardest fight until Yoel at MW.

Last edited:
Got to give some credit to Paulo's bodywork for Uriah gassing.

Uriah's an underachiever but he's had some really good moments in the Octagon. Mousasi KO and gave Whittaker is hardest fight until Yoel at MW.
That freakishly long 79 inch reach can really fuck with some fighters.

Back