Rumored Paulo Costa says he's accepted a new fight

lol bro the only reason khamzat fought usman is because costa pulled out of their fight lolol.

costa has no significant wins in many years. he's at an all time low
He had an infection in his elbow, what's he supposed to do about that? He doesn't need significant wins, people want to see him fight, that's what matters. All time low is ridiculous, if anything his stock is at an all time high, having a competitive fight with Whittaker

Idk why people are doubting him, he had a nasty complication against Khamzat and fought a top contender after recovery. Dude is a badass, and is very entertaining.
Really? OK I'll bite.

a) he challenges more than he accepts fights
b) he cherry picks opponents
c) he showed up massively overweight for Vettori
d) he fought a 49 year old Luke Rockhold and then acted like it was a huge win.

Basically he has done all the things fans hate the most in the last 4 years.

But hey. He showed up on weight twice since Vettori, and he fought twice in 8 months recently. So maybe he's turned a new leaf.

He had an infection in his elbow, what's he supposed to do about that? He doesn't need significant wins, people want to see him fight, that's what matters. All time low is ridiculous, if anything his stock is at an all time high, having a competitive fight with Whittaker
I was only responding to a guy saying Costa should be above khamzat because khamzat only beat usman on short notice... which was ironically due to costa pulling out of the fight.

all time high was when costa fought adesanya for the belt while undefeated. it had a ton of hype surrounding it back then. if anything, costa's return against whittaker was surprisingly impressive, but he still lost

UFC logic: Costa might not show up but what if we hold the event in his backyard in Brazil?

Really? OK I'll bite.

But hey. He showed up on weight twice since Vettori, and he fought twice in 8 months recently. So maybe he's turned a new leaf.
Dont forget the fact that hes a career long cheater and doesnt even try to hide it. He is only looking to be active now because USADA is gone.

Really? OK I'll bite.

This is such a delusion of interpretation of what actually happened. Responding like you've done with hyperbole doesn't help your argument.

A) He's accepted plenty of fights including against tough opponents. Who has he challenged and not accepted a fight from?
B) He signed up to fight Khamzat and the Whittaker.. Not a very good cherry picker
C) He did act unprofessional with the lead up to the Vettori fight. That was 2.5 years ago.
D) He fought Luke when luke was 37 years 10 months old.

Costa has been very straight forward on his Twitter account. He said multiple times after UFC announced Whittaker fight in Aus that he never signed for it and wasn't fighting. Same thing with Ikram and Cannonier fights.

Didn't Chris Curtis already step in?
Did he? If he did I didn't see that last I saw was they weren't going to find anyone...Big balls on allen for accepting that if it's true

edit: just searched it up and Curtis did indeed step in. Crazy from Allen to accept since the guy is a tough match up for him and already stopped him once

Back