Rumored Paulo Costa says he's accepted a new fight

Ideally it'd be Costa vs Chimaev but him vs either Hermansson or Imanov would be solid as well.
U think khamzat is the best choice for him? Both these guys are so shaky when it comes to actually making it to the fight it's almost a cruel joke that you made. Also, Costa just lost, kind of a weird matchup atm

idk, he looked alright against whitaker maybe it helped him getting his head back in the game and will stop the constant pull out

Would surprise me if he had accepted an old fight.

Idk why people are doubting him, he had a nasty complication against Khamzat and fought a top contender after recovery. Dude is a badass, and is very entertaining.
Yep, people just love to hate and bash him on Sherdog and it seems to be allowed here, unlike on some other fighters.

U think khamzat is the best choice for him? Both these guys are so shaky when it comes to actually making it to the fight it's almost a cruel joke that you made. Also, Costa just lost, kind of a weird matchup atm
Losing to Rob like that is better than barely squeaking past Usman moving up a division on 11 days notice, and Costa actually fought top guys at 185, he is in a better standing than Khamzat

I'll believe it when I see him in the cage

Back