Media Paulo Costa Refuses to Eat a Bull Penis

Eating penis is… Certainly not my thing. There’s some pretty wild stuff that people eat. I stay away from most of that shit, like testicles, chicken feet etc.

<6>

I ate a couple servings of boat noodle soup in Thailand and thought it was great. Someone in my group offered me the advice that it could have pigs blood and liver in it. Maybe cow blood as well. I said I don’t give a shit if it does, it’s so damn tasty! :eek: So I guess that’s pretty exotic.

Some of the exotic sounding dishes in my country are probably the ones that have blood too, like blood sausages and blood pancakes. Even the kids here eat those, so no biggy

<Fedor23>

you cucks eating animal reproductive organs are unwittingly taking part in a humiliation ritual, it would likely explain why you guys also exhibit closeted behaviors like openness to butt stuff (BUT BUT IT'S WITH A GIRL BRO I AM NOT GAY REEEEE).

If you were real men, you'd only eat the female variants—ovaries, vulvae, etc. I'm not eating no one's dick or balls, that's for girls

Helen Yee surprises Paulo with what looks like a bull penis. He refuses to try it and offers it back to Helen. Her response is to refuse because she “has to eat the Shmo’s later.”

Surprised he refused to eat it. Didn’t Paulo gobble up a bunch of raw liver with the Roid King?

What’s the worst or weirdest thing you’ve tried? I’ve tried bull penis both raw and in a soup. Not bad, but not good. It’s all relative. I’ve traveled through a big portion of Asia so the things I’ve tried might be considered weird. To be honest, the grossest thing I’ve tried is ketchup. Can’t stand it.

Starts around 6:55.

Mods, feel free to dump this thread wherever it belongs… but hey, if Strickland snowboarding with Nina is a thing, why not Paulo, Helen and some shlong.

I love ketchup.

Im glad to know that people who don't like ketchup think bull penis is okay. It makes me feel better.

If only he'd followed 3S' advice he'd have won a match in the last... Forever, it seems.

Seagal not only looks like a molester but also someone that had his fair share of dick during his life.

i came from a place where no part of an animal is wasted and i'm pretty sure that the penis is the only exception.
either way, if we eat it it's because it's grinded and mixed with other parts, none that i know has ever think to taste one.

I've never tried bull penis before but I have tried elephant penis a few times.
It was absolutely massive and took 3 of us a good 2 hours to finish it all. Tastes pretty good too, was a bit thick and dense so we had to chew pretty hard. Highly recommend it
What the fuck kinda zoo were you at, kid?

you cucks eating animal reproductive organs are unwittingly taking part in a humiliation ritual, it would likely explain why you guys also exhibit closeted behaviors like openness to butt stuff (BUT BUT IT'S WITH A GIRL BRO I AM NOT GAY REEEEE).

If you were real men, you'd only eat the female variants—ovaries, vulvae, etc. I'm not eating no one's dick or balls, that's for girls

It sounds like you have a really big cock.

If so, may I blow you?

Last edited:
I love ketchup.

Im glad to know that people who don't like ketchup think bull penis is okay. It makes me feel better.
I’ll eat bull penis soup all day long for days on end rather than dipping my fry in ketchup. Went to a Chinese buffet once with a good friend and we agreed to make the other person’s plate… no matter what the person makes, the other person has to eat it. My friend came back with jello, chow mein, and mystery meat drowned in about a litter of ketchup. %#*+#%🤮

If you allow animal pecker in your mouth you will allow a man’s as well. You can claim the animal pecker was cleaned but so will Roger. You can claim it’s good but so will Paul. I have no judgement with you being gay. Only normalizing putting penis in your mouth as some perfectly straight guy stuff. Gay on brave gayster

Watching Costa try to feed the Shmo bull penis while telling him it has to be "head first" is the gayest thing I've heard in quite sometime.

definitely WOOD Helen Yee.

Back