Media Paulo Costa Refuses to Eat a Bull Penis

Uber gay, no way I'd eat that. Also think about what that poor animal must have gone through.

If you eat sausage you've probably had pig penis already

Eating penis is… Certainly not my thing. There’s some pretty wild stuff that people eat. I stay away from most of that shit, like testicles, chicken feet etc.

<6>

I ate a couple servings of boat noodle soup in Thailand and thought it was great. Someone in my group offered me the advice that it could have pigs blood and liver in it. Maybe cow blood as well. I said I don’t give a shit if it does, it’s so damn tasty! :eek: So I guess that’s pretty exotic.

Some of the exotic sounding dishes in my country are probably the ones that have blood too, like blood sausages and blood pancakes. Even the kids here eat those, so no biggy

<Fedor23>
Boat noodle is delicious.. and yes, it does have blood in it. You can sometimes ask to have it excluded.

you cucks eating animal reproductive organs are unwittingly taking part in a humiliation ritual, it would likely explain why you guys also exhibit closeted behaviors like openness to butt stuff (BUT BUT IT'S WITH A GIRL BRO I AM NOT GAY REEEEE).

If you were real men, you'd only eat the female variants—ovaries, vulvae, etc. I'm not eating no one's dick or balls, that's for girls
In some Asian countries, medicinally you eat the part you want the power from…as in the case of bull penis. People eat it to gain virility… at least so they believe.

You guys reckon Nina drama has fucked any of the fighters ?

Well this is refreshing after all the threads calling people Dana ball lickers. Best day on Sherdog in ages.
Makes me want to head over to the Hub.

Bull Penis>Secret Juice

Helen Yee surprises Paulo with what looks like a bull penis. He refuses to try it and offers it back to Helen. Her response is to refuse because she “has to eat the Shmo’s later.”

Surprised he refused to eat it. Didn’t Paulo gobble up a bunch of raw liver with the Roid King?

What’s the worst or weirdest thing you’ve tried? I’ve tried bull penis both raw and in a soup. Not bad, but not good. It’s all relative. I’ve traveled through a big portion of Asia so the things I’ve tried might be considered weird. To be honest, the grossest thing I’ve tried is ketchup. Can’t stand it.

Starts around 6:55.

Mods, feel free to dump this thread wherever it belongs… but hey, if Strickland snowboarding with Nina is a thing, why not Paulo, Helen and some shlong.

Why wouldn't he?
I mean he eats corn the long way lol

I don't blame him honestly. I wouldn't try it either lol. I've only had man penis.

Jokes aside I tried Cow brain one time with my family in Europe. It was nasty as hell but a lot of people enjoy it.

Last edited:
I've never tried bull penis before but I have tried elephant penis a few times.
It was absolutely massive and took 3 of us a good 2 hours to finish it all. Tastes pretty good too, was a bit thick and dense so we had to chew pretty hard. Highly recommend it
Your boyfriends nickname is elephant?

I don't blame him honestly. I wouldn't try it either lol. I've only had man penis.

Jokes aside I tried Cow brain one time with my family in Europe. It was nasty as hell but a lot of people enjoy it.
The texture is a little off putting I’d say. The taste, from what I recall, was pretty neutral.

i hanged out with Afghans years ago, they eat bull balls, they say it gives them a stiffy, and you can perform for hours.
i seen people eat sheep brain, stomach, all disgustin to me.

i hanged out with Afghans years ago, they eat bull balls, they say it gives them a stiffy, and you can perform for hours.
i seen people eat sheep brain, stomach, all disgustin to me.
Rocky Mountain oysters. As far as bull balls giving you a stiffy, same reason some Chinese men eat it. Forgot which is which between the bull balls and penis, but one is to make you go long and one is to make you go strong.

The texture is a little off putting I’d say. The taste, from what I recall, was pretty neutral.
Yeah I think you're spot on. It didn't have much of a taste. A big part of it is mental, soon as some ppl hear that they're eating brain, or tongue or something it's over.

Yeah I think you're spot on. It didn't have much of a taste. A big part of it is mental, soon as some ppl hear that they're eating brain, or tongue or something it's over.
The mental or visual is usually the worst part when it comes to animals parts or bugs and grubs.. other things, it’s definitely the taste and smell that make you gag.

Back