Paulo Costa on Adesanya: "P**** African"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ all the triggered little boys coming in to say “snowflakes, triggered bla bla”

we all know the most sensitive of snowflakes are you, crying everyday about everything in your life

dry your tears because you have a lot more time left in this world, and it’s oooooonly gonna get worse for you

Oh gawd what a sjw and “oppressed “ triggering event. Lmao.

Racist or not. Izzyy needs to fight him. all of Afiricas pride depends on it now.

I thought the fight was off because Costa is the injured one.
On side note I prefer the Yoel fight only because I think Yoel is more likely to finish Israël

Costa is 6'1 with a 72 inch reach. Ngannou is 6'4 with a 83 inch reach. Ngannou would fold him before he ever got close.

Remember I said in 5-7 years, old man HW nearing retirement Ngannou is going to get lined up by the UFC to record build younger talent. JDS and Cain did the job for Francis, eventually Francis will have to do the favours for the next generation HW. When it happens don't be surprised, cause it happens to almost every fighter.

Brazil isn't a continent my dudes.

Not saying that makes him racist, I'm just saying you two are nincompoops.
So had he said "pussy European" or "pussy American" you would have taken issue with it just the same?

You know you wouldn't have...

Lol @ all the triggered little boys coming in to say “snowflakes, triggered bla bla”

we all know the most sensitive of snowflakes are you, crying everyday about everything in your life

dry your tears because you have a lot more time left in this world, and it’s oooooonly gonna get worse for you
You sound upset little guy. Do you need a tissue?

Costa is brown though so he can say that right?

Costa is 6'1 with a 72 inch reach. Ngannou is 6'4 with a 83 inch reach. Ngannou would fold him before he ever got close.
We watched stipe duck nearly every punch

I’m starting to think Izzy can actually beat Costa. Idk why; I wasn’t on that train before but judging by his recent performances and Costas clear emotional investment in this, I’m seeing an Aldo Mcgregor type fight

Costa really rubs me up the wrong way. His skillset is bang average and theres nothing he does well. He is subsidised by the fact that he is blatantly on all kinds of PEDS, and it really winds me up that they cant catch him.

You dont have transformations like his physically in your 20s without abusing something.

Lmfao

Costa bless

there’s nothing wrong with this

No1 would bat an eye if izzy called him a pussy Brazilian
In that sense you are right but if Colby said pussy Brazilian it would also be deemed "offensive". Some double standards we just follow lol.

Actually it depends on how it's said. No one should stop to racism. I don't believe that was Costa's intention but he still sounded silly as usual. Also why are there more people in this thread crying about "offended snowflakes" than there are actual offended people?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back