Paulo Costa on Adesanya: "P**** African"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We watched stipe duck nearly every punch

Yeah but Stipe is taller and has a longer reach than Costa. Can't believe that I'm responding to that kind of silly sentences. What the hell this place did to me.

Honestly is anybody rooting for that ---African? Lol
Like, I get it if you are a girl or gay mma fan but for the majority fanbase...why would you root for adessanya?
I like me some MVP or Costa, not this weirdo that is adessanya.

Maybe because he's an incredible fighter?

Wtf

Same thing as saying pussy Brazilian
Actually it's not because brazillian is a nationality where as African is an ethnicity.

pussy American and pussy brazillian mean the same thing.

Pussy Spaniard and pussy African mean the same thing.

Like, I get it if you are a girl or gay mma fan but for the majority fanbase...why would you root for adessanya?
Root for adessanya for the same reason lol root for Anderson silva, flashy strikes and etc

Who’s got the screenshot

You would think these morons would have enough common sense to get one, considering tweets like these almost always get deleted, like on Jon Jones' Twitter account.

You would think these morons would have enough common sense to get one, considering tweets like these almost always get deleted, like on Jon Jones' Twitter account.
Very disappointed nobody got that screenshot. Smh

I don't really care if it's racist or not, but as a general rule, if a bunch of people immediately feel the need to say "totes not racist, dudes" and then the tweet gets deleted, well

Yeah but Stipe is taller and has a longer reach than Costa. Can't believe that I'm responding to that kind of silly sentences. What the hell this place did to me.
Bait-cast-lure-reel

Anyone screenshotted it?

191119072235445612.png

Why would you care about someone being gay?

Anyways, i rather root for someone like Adesanya than for someone who relies on ballooning back up in the octagon and has been caught using IV's.

I thought the fight was off because Costa is the injured one.
On side note I prefer the Yoel fight only because I think Yoel is more likely to finish Israël

Costa jumps into the fire and throws bombs. He's much more likely to ko Adesanya. The shots he landed on Yoel would flatten Israel.

Yoel sits back and allows fights to go to decision...especially against high level strikers like Adesanya.

Lol at a bunch of dummies saying it’s racist. Still tho, Costa can hardly go three rounds. Adesanya destroys him with a superior jab and footwork. He’ll eat some body shots and maybe a few punches to the head, but Costa will get outpointed and probably finished in later rounds when he’s exhausted.

That's not how it works.

That's exactly how it works. Ngannou has a foot reach advantage, added on the height advantage. How the fuck would Costa close the distance?

Remember I said in 5-7 years, old man HW nearing retirement Ngannou is going to get lined up by the UFC to record build younger talent. JDS and Cain did the job for Francis, eventually Francis will have to do the favours for the next generation HW. When it happens don't be surprised, cause it happens to almost every fighter.

Francis is a genetic freak. I wouldn't be surprised if he ages like Romero.

We watched stipe duck nearly every punch

Francis fought completely different than he normally does when he fought Stipe. He's normally a counter puncher that chooses his shots only when he sees an opening. He sleeps Stipe with ease in the rematch. Also, Costa is no Stipe. Stipe is much close to Ngannou's size than Costa, and has way better movement and boxing. Costa is a plodding, slow, brawler. Honestly, I think Ngannou's actually faster than Costa.

That's exactly how it works. Ngannou has a foot reach advantage, added on the height advantage. How the fuck would Costa close the distance?

Francis is a genetic freak. I wouldn't be surprised if he ages like Romero.

Francis fought completely different than he normally does when he fought Stipe. He's normally a counter puncher that chooses his shots only when he sees an opening. He sleeps Stipe with ease in the rematch. Also, Costa is no Stipe. Stipe is much close to Ngannou's size than Costa, and has way better movement and boxing. Costa is a plodding, slow, brawler. Honestly, I think Ngannou's actually faster than Costa.

You're retarded and have never trained martial arts. Don't post shit when you don't know shit.

Actually it's not because brazillian is a nationality where as African is an ethnicity.

pussy American and pussy brazillian mean the same thing.

Pussy Spaniard and pussy African mean the same thing.

An African is from the continent of Africa, you do realise how many different races live there........

An African is not a race........it's a large group of races.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back