Paulo Costa is a huge Trump/Bolsonaro supporter

my opinion as a well educated black man is that people dont like black people because a majority of my people are criminals and prone to violent outbursts for no reason. 13% percent does 50 % of all violent crime. Ppl dont like lbgt because they push their degenerate lifestyle on the public and the gay mafia will destroy you dont approve of their "lifestyle". Also people dont like giving children hormones to change their sex and drag queens reading to children. Just my opinion
late candidate for worst post of the year

Read thread title too fast, thought it was Tren/Boldenone

I've never been fond of Costa, but then, I tend to dislike fighters who are enormous for their weight class.

Looking through his FB page, it is full of right wing material criticizing black Brazilians, LGBT, and supporting the GOATs Trump and Bolsonaro.

Made me an even bigger fan of this great fighter.

Trump + Colby + Bolsonaro + Costa. Who can beat this team???

Screen_Shot_2018_10_24_at_8.49.51_AM.0.png

DjnDGxtX0AYqPst.jpg_large.0.jpeg

you forgot to add MAGASVIDAL, also a huge trump supporter

I don’t the buy the black hate because how do you explain the 90s Brazil team (99% black) that was so glorified universally and today’s players (again all black) that would risk ruining their image by supporting him?

Some of the far left loonies like to label their political opposition as racist, because it can assert them power. People are losing their jobs/businesses and getting their lives ruined via social media for getting virally getting accused of racism or bigotry. "Racist" is basically the new N-word for white people.

a right wing from the legislative was just assaulted by a bunch of leftists for being against certain reforms that would diminish the cost for the city, Borrachinha comented on it defending the right wing politician

full

Borrachinha Bles

The video

Some of the far left loonies like to label their political opposition as racist, because it can assert them power. People are losing their jobs/businesses and getting their lives ruined via social media for getting virally getting accused of racism or bigotry. "Racist" is basically the new N-word for white people.
lol, just stop man. People aren't born racist.

More than a few countries are following Israel's lead and going full Nationalism.

Back