Media Paulo Costa Hospitalized After Seeing Shredded MW Khamzat Chimaev Destroying The bag

Didn’t he already use that joke? Costa needs fresher material.

Do you think your boy Paulo actually has the balls to make it to the cage or will he continue playing the meme lord ever since he got his soul taken and buttsecksed by Adesanya?
Why is Paulo my boi, just bc khazmat wants to sniff his crotch?

The secret of beating Khamzat is not being scared of him. Only guy was not scared of him was Burns but he is a midget. Holland was scared of him so that's why he wanted to touch glove like a pussy and got caught. GM3 was backing up like a scared kitten as soon as the fight started being he was terrified. I don't think Costa is scared of him.

costa will win this one. costa is not the best, but he’s still among them. most importantly, he has fought some of the best at mw, and even managed to win some. i understand why some people are high on khamzat, but his hype exceeds his performances.

There world will not been ready for Costa in his full #secretjuice form. Khamzat is #verygreat and intense, but Costa very stronk and jacket so is will be major difficulty for Khamzat to taken him down. Though "nothing is impossible", as esteemed coach have once said, it is my belief that Costa will emerge victory by judge official decision by points through superior punch and force.

381018416_18385137016006604_4934660157080092814_n.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, I've seen better at my gym

Not just a boner but a priapism? Wow, that's real excitement.
These guys have boners now. Priapism gonna be real bad by the time the fight ends.

Do you think Khazmat will fake the glove touch to go straight to the crotch sniffing like he did with Holland?

That was quite a scramble for a few seconds after Khamzat cheapshat Holland.

I thought Holland might get out and reset.

Too bad.

Holland prepares for fights. We'll never know how his TDD might have held up, or how Khamzat's chin might have held up while he was taking shots while trying to take Holland down, because Holland gave him a free cheapshot and he was way cheap enough to take it.

Back