News Paulo Costa Calls for Rematch Upset Izzy Humped Him

What I meant is adesanya did that to humiliate costa and take away his self respect.

That is precisely what drives a bully to do what he does...

Sorry NattyGOAT, you want that rematch you have to earn it. Off you go to the back of the line.

Animation1.gif
can this be an emoji
Fuckin hilarious

I hope he gets his rematch and attack Izzy like a mad man instead of getting battered like a piñata ! War Costa

I know ima sound crazy and get roasted but I think this fight was fixed. I thought that before watching the Weasle Breakdown but after watching the breakdown I am atleast 90% sure it was fixed. Costa totally let took the pressure off Izzy. Costa didn't forget how to do the one thing he does well. He intentionally let off the gas. This is why their little beef was fake. People were so disappointed when they found out that these guys were actually very friendly to each other in the hall. This is how the fight game works. Some fights you just gotta fix.

Mate, come on, that's a bit of bullshit.

When people scream 'fix', it's often just out of desperation because the outcome they wanted to happen did not happen. But I think actual fixes are very rare.

You seriously think Costa is going to get kicked in the fucking skull and beat up like that willingly? And then you think he (or Izzy) are that good actors afterwards? No. They are fighters, this isn't DeNiro and Pacino. They are clearly sincere.

The cocky little roid douche got battered by a far superior fighter - simple. And given Adesanya's massive reach (and speed) advantage...
It was predictable to anyone with any sense.

Come on, Borrachinha... admit that you liked it. You can go back to use pink lipstick.

I know ima sound crazy and get roasted but I think this fight was fixed. I thought that before watching the Weasle Breakdown but after watching the breakdown I am atleast 90% sure it was fixed. Costa totally let took the pressure off Izzy. Costa didn't forget how to do the one thing he does well. He intentionally let off the gas. This is why their little beef was fake. People were so disappointed when they found out that these guys were actually very friendly to each other in the hall. This is how the fight game works. Some fights you just gotta fix.

you know what they say
once you go black, you never go back
costa begging to get that beating again

Lol "this has become a grave situation". I feel sorry for Costa, I'm sure he feels like he really was sexually assaulted after that.

I like Costa, he's funny, but he got absolutely destroyed and doesn't deserve a rematch for a long time. He should just let it go, before he becomes bitter like Conor, after Khabib destroyed him, and it will affect his performance.

Also "something happened before the fight" LOL

He needs at least 2 wins, maybe 1 year from now they can have a rematch, and he better use that fucking jiujutsu of his this time.

Back