Media Paulo Costa attacks Adesanya for Twin Tower statement

natty Costa is the hero we need, but don’t deserve

I agree with costa, but izzy KOs him in the 3rd round. Costa is an average striker compare to izzy.

But Izzy loses to Romero (if Romero fights smart) and Romero loses to Costa. Costa wins in the end.

"I will kill you, dirty kiwi" Costa be like the Master of Irony.

I expected something actually bad, but no, it's wannabe political correctness bs again.
"crumbled like Twin Towers"
DIdn't Twin Towers crumble?
Isn't that a valid metaphor?
How the f do you tie this to the attack or the victims of it?
Why the f is someone offended for this?
Are people really *that* easily offended, so much so that they start to project what was said just to satisfy their interest?
Why the f am I still here writing....

If Israel was a natural as Costa and used “hard work, chicken and broccoli” like he wouldn’t be skinny anymore.

Filthy animal.

It will be funny seeing Costa get beaten up by Adesanya.

"dirty kiwi". Izzy pisses off some Muricans, Paulo pisses off some Kiwis...that's some Archie Bunker shit lol.

giphy.gif

I expected something actually bad, but no, it's wannabe political correctness bs again.
"crumbled like Twin Towers"
DIdn't Twin Towers crumble?
Isn't that a valid metaphor?
How the f do you tie this to the attack or the victims of it?
Why the f is someone offended for this?
Are people really *that* easily offended, so much so that they start to project what was said just to satisfy their interest?
Why the f am I still here writing....

How the fuck do you tie the twin towers collapsing... to the people who died in them when they fell? Are you fucking serious?

But Izzy loses to Romero (if Romero fights smart) and Romero loses to Costa. Costa wins in the end.
Costa gets finished in a 5 rounder....
He tagged Romero consistently with body shot but he was the one gassing out at the end of the fight

How the fuck do you tie the twin towers collapsing... to the people who died in them when they fell? Are you fucking serious?

Huh?
I said: How the f do you tie "crumble like Twin TOwers", where the comparison is KOing someone like the towers (the building) collapsing to any sort of victims?

Why can't the crumbling of a building ONLY be used? Noone's mentioning the victims, of course we're all sorry for for them, but they aren't even in the "equasion"

Huh?
I said: How the f do you tie "crumble like Twin TOwers", where the comparison is KOing someone like the towers (the building) collapsing to any sort of victims?

Why can't the crumbling of a building ONLY be used? Noone's mentioning the victims, of course we're all sorry for for them, but they aren't even in the "equasion"

In reality, they were part of the equation. Most of us live in reality and can't just separate the 2 when using a historical event in an example.

He could have just said something about destroying buildings in a demolition instead of using an example of a historical real life tragedy where thousands of innocent people died, no?

And on that day, a new Olympian Hero was born.

207650.jpg

Back