Paulo Costa and Stipe Miocic were only 7 pounds apart WTF

What were Fedor and Cro Cop for their fight? I feel like 1 or both were less than 226. I know Cro Cop was 227 for his fight with Mir, and I think he was a few lbs smaller in Pride.

I guess the difference is the amount of fat?

You look at Stipe and its hard to see him being able to get down to 205 without losing a lot of muscle mass.
i think Stipe could hit 205. Might deplete him too much though. Paulo is too swole, he is not going to do much at 205. Needs to drop the extra muscle.

You look at Stipe and its hard to see him being able to get down to 205 without losing a lot of muscle mass.
Pretty sure that Stipe has a larger frame. Costa is similar in size but only because he’s so bulky. Stipe is a little bigger but without the beach muscles.

Stipe is a much larger framed man than Paulo is. Paulo has a shit ton of muscle on his frame and Stipe looked sort of gaunt in his last fight, and Stipe still weighed more.

Stipe could easily step on the scale weighing 205 without losing any muscle mass.

He weighed 230.5 for the second fight with Cormier. He would need to cut 25.5 lbs of water weight to make 205.

25.5 / 230.5 = 11%

It is not difficult for a fighter to cut 11% of their body weight in water, especially if they don't have a high body fat percentage.

Stipe wouldn't have to lose any muscle mass to fight at 205. He could cut water weight during fight week and then rehydrate to 230-235 in time for the fight.

So what your saying is Stipe can make MW?

sex-and-drugs-and-rock-and-roll-renewed-fx.jpg

Why does Stipe look like he’s cosplaying Dennis Leary in Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back