Paulie Malignawhatever losing his mind

WHERE'S YOUR BALLS CONOR

WHERE'S YOUR BALLS

The guy is like a creepy x girlfriend.

436079.jpg

Yea, he's not handling it the way that he should. He needs to just laugh it off at this point.

The more he takes it seriously, the worse it gets for him. And rambling on about it doesn't at all project an unrustled state.

30 minute sparring session summed up in 3 seconds?

Whether you like Conor or not you have to agree that there's a reason only short clips of Conor being successful was released.

Yeah, I'm sure Paulie kicked his ass the rest of the time

Conor-McGregor-Paulie-Malignaggi-1.png

Paulie-Malignaggi-696x399.jpg

McGregor-1170x658.jpg

Adrien Broner took his belt and his girl but Conor took his soul.

McGregor-1170x658.jpg

If that's the best Conor did out of all their rounds, im sure there is a reason why we dont see their entire session. Not saying he kicked his ass but, this was probably the first 6 minutes before Conor gassed and ran.

McGregor-1170x658.jpg

Look at how swollen Paulie’s face is. And then we have the video of him getting knocked to the floor. Yet people pretend like Paulie must have been kicking his ass the rest of the time. Are people fucking serious?

Try harder ******

yPPZg7T.gif

There are actually people claiming that is not a knock down. He hit him like three times and Paulie fell to the ground. If that is not a knock down in boxing what the hell is? He didn’t push him. He punched him like three times.

I know he wants the pay day but ahhh it's just too late,
10 yrs back in paulie's career it could have happened
no one cares enough now to buy a ppv like they did with mayweather

This fight is a goldmine from a monetary perspective. The Story is there. The fight would be competitive. Paulie is also a legit boxer and well known due to his commentator gig. The trash talk/press conference would be insane. Conor could also take 90% of the revenue. This is the fight I would be pushing for if I was Conor's team and he was to box again.

This fight is a goldmine from a monetary perspective. The Story is there. The fight would be competitive. Paulie is also a legit boxer and well known due to his commentator gig. The trash talk/press conference would be insane. Conor could also take 90% of the revenue. This is the fight I would be pushing for if I was Conor's team and he was to box again.

No he makes more money back in the UFC at this point. He obviously cut himself a ridiculous deal to come back. People saw him box it was a novelty and it’s over. Paulie can come to the UFC and get destroyed. People would pay to see that.

There are actually people claiming that is not a knock down. He hit him like three times and Paulie fell to the ground. If that is not a knock down in boxing what the hell is? He didn’t push him. He punched him like three times.

You can tell Paulie is stunned by how he reacts on the ground.

Look at how swollen Paulie’s face is. And then we have the video of him getting knocked to the floor. Yet people pretend like Paulie must have been kicking his ass the rest of the time. Are people fucking serious?

Only delusional haters like GOATER

Back