Paulie Malignawhatever losing his mind

full video please?

HGrxHWs.jpg

i respect him being a two weight champ and imo he breaks fights down really well when he commentates, but jfc he likes to harp on about shit

he needs to move on he gains nothing from going on and on about this. the full sparring session will never be put out and conor will never fight him

He is a very good commentator and I would probably be pretty annoyed myself if somebody released a snippet of footage from a 12 round sparring session. Especially when they said they would release the entire footage after the fight.

Any time Conor needs some free promotion he just has to troll Paulie.

How do you know he doesn't plan on releasing it later?
Right. He's gonna release a tape that was suppose to prove he could hang for 12 rounds with a pro boxer over a year after it was needed.

They sparred mid to late July last year FFS.

Right. He's gonna release a tape that was suppose to prove he could hang for 12 rounds with a pro boxer over a year after it was needed.

They sparred mid to late July last year FFS.

Why would he release a 12 round sparring session for free? That’s a lot of footage.

Face is all bruised up
He got knocked down..
Do the math..
Nate Diaz's face got messed up in the first McGregor fight.

Nate Diaz got knocked down multitude times in the first fight.

So let's do math.

Did Diaz lose the first McGregor fight?

So let's do math.

My man Don’t let your blinding dislike for the Irishman fool you. It is pretty obvious that sparring session went his way.

My man Don’t let your blinding dislike for the Irishman fool you. It is pretty obvious that sparring session went his way.
I don't hate Conor. Never have. I give him his props when it's due and give him criticism when it's due.

And if Conor had beat Paulie from ring post to ring post like he said he did the tape would have been out before he even spoke on the situation.

So let's do math.

Nate didn’t get knockdown in the first, you’re thinking the second. I get what you’re saying though. I think Paulie did better than they’d have you believe or he would have let it go by now.

Whatever? You spelled his entire last name except the last like 2 letters.

Don't make it look so intentional and it might be funny.

Back