• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulie Malignaggi Destroys Conor McGregor's Coach Kavanagh "He's Worse Than Ronda Rousey's Coach"

Lol, Pauli is destroying Conor and his nuthuggers.

Yeah nothing says destroyed by getting your ass kicked in sparring to an MMA fighter and rage quitting the camp.

wait wait wait wait....

They told him in round 9 that he was winning????

{<jordan}

He wasn't winning of course, but if you looked at everything in Connor's favor (as his corner probably should) I think you could easily make a case for a 4-4 or 5-3 fight going into the 9th without being too crazy.

The real story here is how far Edmund's fame has traveled. I kinda figured it was just more hardcore MMA fans / Sherdog types that knew how horrible of a coach he is. If even Paulie knows how bad he is, it is possible that it has achieved widespread common knowledge.

Paulie gonna catch another ass whopping if he's not careful.

vxYHZu7.gif

yPPZg7T.gif

Probably still has PTSD from that grazing left that dropped him.

He wasn't winning of course, but if you looked at everything in Connor's favor (as his corner probably should) I think you could easily make a case for a 4-4 or 5-3 fight going into the 9th without being too crazy.

The real story here is how far Edmund's fame has traveled. I kinda figured it was just more hardcore MMA fans / Sherdog types that knew how horrible of a coach he is. If even Paulie knows how bad he is, it is possible that it has achieved widespread common knowledge.

Paulie is obsessed with Conor and has obviously went through a collection of DVDs to try and sound intelligent when bashing him. He's also on twitter constantly where I'm sure plenty of people are talking about how shitty Ronda's coach is.

wait wait wait wait....

{<jordan}

There was no coacing in this universe that would have changed the outcome of that fight, so they were just trying to pump him up. If they really wanted him to do good they would hire a high level boxing coach before the fight, but their gym getting the credit was more important than performing well.

Conor is a hell of a fighter but I'm worried that these jock-sniffing goofs and yes-men will ruin him.

Yes they are going to ruin him and his hundred million plus dollars that he has already made in the fight game with them around

Take a step back and realize how fucking stupid you sound

A pathetic performance, but completely expected from a BJJ guy pretending to be a boxing coach. <Lmaoo> The only thing he was thinking about during this "fight" was all the money he was making.

Conor is a hell of a fighter but I'm worried that these jock-sniffing goofs and yes-men will ruin him.
I'm not defending Conor here because I really don't know, but how the fuck are you supposed to know what his training or his coaches are like..or what their relationship Is?

just shut the fuck up

none of us know

Paulie Is just talkin shit and trolling, no serious opinion should be formed from his statements.

I thought Conor had a different head coach for this fight? On the mma hour (if I'm not mistaken) kavanaugh said he was basically an assistant. One of the other guys was in charge for the boxing match?

Yeah nothing says destroyed by getting your ass kicked in sparring to an MMA fighter and rage quitting the camp.
Oh look, Conor's nuthugger came to defend him, lmfao

It's kind of hard to argue his point though after watching that all access episode where Conor's coaches are telling him that he's destroying Floyd and it's such an easy fight LMAO.

The kicker was in round 9 when he was about to die, they told him to hold on, your winning....really?
why lie to your fighter? and thats the best advice you can give and your suppose to be the best coach in the game?

People love to hate on Paulie but TBH, he's been speaking nothing but the truth since day one and the delusional army are going nuts

conor could have had cus damato, or any other legendary trainer...for the time conor had, no trainer would have made a bit of difference...

What ever happened to the whole fight from their sparring been released after the Maywether fight was over. I would love to see the whole fight so the controversy would be over rather then a 15 sec clip.

wait wait wait wait....

{<jordan}

Conor beats Broner, but yeah, that's laughable at best.

And I'm just busting your balls, don't go all, YDKSAB on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back