Paulie Just Got Fired From Showtime

could be right, i'm not taking that docu at face value either, but just trying to get to the truth. It looks like Trayvon may have attacked Zimmerman for following him and got himself shot because he was beating Zimmerman's ass. One thing I do know about people is that they are too territorial, even when you're trying to help them or their neighbors, people come out of their houses, peeping around, asking what you're doing there, even just doing delivery people think you're trying to take something from them, just where we are as a society. No one can trust each other.
Shouldn't Treyvon have been allowed to stand his ground? He was stalked, followed, and chased by a mad man with a deadly weapon. Who already assumed he was a thief.
Gee I bet the guy who routinely pulls his gun on his chicks and threatens his father in law with gun would never do that do some young black kid he chased and called the cops on.

It's ok for people to speculate that Treyvon was a thief because he was walking and had tools in a back pack with a hoodie on.
Yet dont dare spectate that Zimmerman did on that night what he has already done to his family.

Shouldn't Treyvon have been allowed to stand his ground? He was stalked, followed, and chased by a mad man with a deadly weapon. Who already assumed he was a thief.
Gee I bet the guy who routinely pulls his gun on his chicks and threatens his father in law with gun would never do that do some young black kid he chased and called the cops on.

It's ok for people to speculate that Treyvon was a thief because he was walking and had tools in a back pack with a hoodie on.
Yet dont dare spectate that Zimmerman did on that night what he has already done to his family.
Where is that info?

lol where the fuck did this thread go?
to some weird ass places IMO.
really like this convo between B-Hop and Haney and his ppl

Ok, I'd heard he had consistent run ins since Trayvon. The docu was one sided. Zimmerman is probably the only witness, his side probably downplays his part in causing the fight. Hes saying trayvon attacked him with no other provocation than being followed. Who knows? I do believe that Zimmerman was getting beat up before he shot him. Either way, senseless way for anyone to lose their life.

It's sad to watch his brain damage. Bernard needs 10 seconds to get a thought together.

agreed, but it's amazing really the punishment these guys can take over the years.
incredible boxing hasn't been banned by the human PETA groups due to CTE, etc.

agreed, but it's amazing really the punishment these guys can take over the years.
incredible boxing hasn't been banned by the human PETA groups due to CTE, etc.

They've focused most of their attention on football.

From your tone, it sounds like cancel culture and the CTE narrative has already taken an effect on you.

Watch the first minute of this video and you will see how many neuroscientists there are pushing back on CTE;

How many of these guy's got 'CTE';

Sullivan - Died at 58 of heart disease
James Corbett - Died at 66 of liver cancer
Bob Fitzsimmons - Died at 54 from pneumonia
James J. Jeffries - Died at 77 from a heart attack
Marvin Hart - Died at 55 from liver disease
Tommy Burns - Died at 73 from a heart attack
Jack Johnson - Died at 68 from a car crash
Jess Willard - Died at 86 from congestive heart failure
Jack Dempsey - Died at 87 from heart failure
Gene Tunney - Died at 81 from heart issue
Max Schmeling - Died at 99 not sure how.
Jack Sharkey - Died at 91 from Respiratory arrest
Primo Carnera - Died at 60 from alcohol related liver disease
Max Baer - Died at 50 from a heart attack
James J. Braddock - Died at 69 not sure how
Joe Louis - Died at 66 from cardiac arrest
Jersey Joe Walcott - Died at 80 from diabetes
Ezzard Charles - Died at 53 from ALS
Rocky Marciano - Died at 45 in a plane crash
Floyd Patterson - Died at 71 suffering from prostate cancer and Alzheimer's disease
Ingemar Johansson - Died at 76 not sure how
Sonny Liston - Died at 39-40 in very controversial circumstances
Muhammad Ali - Died at 74 after a long battle with Parkinson's
Joe Frazier - Died at 67 from liver cancer
George Foreman - Going strong at 71 which is pretty typical of the list.

So out of 24 deceased former heavyweight champions, three of them died of brain disease. That's pretty normal for someone of the general population. If you point to 24 random people off the street I would be surprised if one of them wouldn't get brain disease if they live long enough.

Yet if I plug 'CTE' into google it says the average life expectancy of someone with CTE is 50. Something doesn't add up.

you want to hear some ironic arguing, there is a vid of Don King telling a black guy that he can't blame the white man for his problems, Don King, yes, mr. "They just waiting for me to fuck up".

They've focused most of their attention on football.

From your tone, it sounds like cancel culture and the CTE narrative has already taken an effect on you.

Watch the first minute of this video and you will see how many neuroscientists there are pushing back on CTE;

How many of these guy's got 'CTE';

Sullivan - Died at 58 of heart disease
James Corbett - Died at 66 of liver cancer
Bob Fitzsimmons - Died at 54 from pneumonia
James J. Jeffries - Died at 77 from a heart attack
Marvin Hart - Died at 55 from liver disease
Tommy Burns - Died at 73 from a heart attack
Jack Johnson - Died at 68 from a car crash
Jess Willard - Died at 86 from congestive heart failure
Jack Dempsey - Died at 87 from heart failure
Gene Tunney - Died at 81 from heart issue
Max Schmeling - Died at 99 not sure how.
Jack Sharkey - Died at 91 from Respiratory arrest
Primo Carnera - Died at 60 from alcohol related liver disease
Max Baer - Died at 50 from a heart attack
James J. Braddock - Died at 69 not sure how
Joe Louis - Died at 66 from cardiac arrest
Jersey Joe Walcott - Died at 80 from diabetes
Ezzard Charles - Died at 53 from ALS
Rocky Marciano - Died at 45 in a plane crash
Floyd Patterson - Died at 71 suffering from prostate cancer and Alzheimer's disease
Ingemar Johansson - Died at 76 not sure how
Sonny Liston - Died at 39-40 in very controversial circumstances
Muhammad Ali - Died at 74 after a long battle with Parkinson's
Joe Frazier - Died at 67 from liver cancer
George Foreman - Going strong at 71 which is pretty typical of the list.

So out of 24 deceased former heavyweight champions, three of them died of brain disease. That's pretty normal for someone of the general population. If you point to 24 random people off the street I would be surprised if one of them wouldn't get brain disease if they live long enough.

Yet if I plug 'CTE' into google it says the average life expectancy of someone with CTE is 50. Something doesn't add up.

it may not have caused deaths but it has impacted the quality of life. Floyd Patterson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Joe Louis all had serious brain issues of one kind or another. i've heard Liston was doing weird shit by the end of his life, at least that's what was said in the Nick Tosches bio. I've heard Ingemar had slid into dementia by the end of his life. It seems one thing the larry holmes' and the mike tyson's have in common and that's a short ammie career. a long ammie career seems to be a primer for later problems.

also, cte has come to be thought of as mainly a football players term, there does seem to be a difference between brain problems between football players and boxers. Junior Seau and all the others spoke fine as far as i could tell in their later interviews, most boxers don't. Why the difference I haven't a clue. probably because of a difference in how the brain is damaged due to the diffence of the sports and the equipement.

it may not have caused deaths but it has impacted the quality of life. Floyd Patterson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Joe Louis all had serious brain issues of one kind or another. i've heard Liston was doing weird shit by the end of his life, at least that's what was said in the Nick Tosches bio. I've heard Ingemar had slid into dementia by the end of his life. It seems one thing the larry holmes' and the mike tyson's have in common and that's a short ammie career. a long ammie career seems to be a primer for later problems.

I’m not saying it’s a non issue but it’s definitely been hugely over exaggerated in some quarters.

There are some people who think 99% of NFL players get CTE and the average age of death from CTE is early 50’s because it’s so debilitating - that’s clearly not the case.

I’m not saying it’s a non issue but it’s definitely been hugely over exaggerated in some quarters.

There are some people who think 99% of NFL players get CTE and the average age of death from CTE is early 50’s because it’s so debilitating - that’s clearly not the case.
it could be, medicine is a field i'm not enamored of, they do things for their own selfish reasons like every other business. It's good that they are fucking with football over boxing, in the 80's the head of the ama was trying to ban boxing. Or more accurately, he wanted to use boxing as a reason to promote his own organization. As you see, i'm pretty jaded.

also, cte has come to be thought of as mainly a football players term, there does seem to be a difference between brain problems between football players and boxers. Junior Seau and all the others spoke fine as far as i could tell in their later interviews, most boxers don't. Why the difference I haven't a clue. probably because of a difference in how the brain is damaged due to the diffence of the sports and the equipement.

Liston started boxing relatively late, blew most opponents away and died young.
I doubt that he was affected by brain damage.

But who knows...Riddick Bowe stopped boxing at 27 and the damage still shined through later in his life.

Liston started boxing relatively late, blew most opponents away and died young.
I doubt that he was affected by brain damage.

But who knows...Riddick Bowe stopped boxing at 27 and the damage still shined through later in his life.
i don't know, just a story of liston running around in vegas with a bagfull of bricks and snot pouring out his nose in the nick tosches book. suffice to say, even if i don't like a fighter, as I didn't in larry holmes' case, it's great to see them able to enjoy old age. Like most things humans do, it effects each one differently, one man can eat what he wants and stay ripped, another has to diet all the time and still be fat.

Charles does if ALS, which is linked to CTE.
A laundry list of old fighters who died of X- particularly with no ability back then/ desire to look for it.... not strong evidence one way or another.

Charles does if ALS, which is linked to CTE.
A laundry list of old fighters who died of X- particularly with no ability back then/ desire to look for it.... not strong evidence one way or another.
people were tougher and more fatalistic. they knew about it of course, i saw an article by Abe Simon on the subject, dude sounded smart as hell and knew just what he sacrificed for his sport.

Trayvon was a violent drug dealer with several prior offenses. Zimzam may have been a little too much mall cop, but Trayvon wasn't long for this world. He was not a good person.

Why was Trayvon trying to illegally acquire a firearm?

Back