Rumored Paulie got paid 7 figures for BKFC fight Vs Artem

So Paulie himself said its a risk free thing, or is that something you said, because that's what YOU think he thinks?

You're an idiot, that's why you're being called stupid.

Keep proving your articulate wisdom ... ;)

I always make a point of not replying - waste of my time and not enjoyable - to people who cannot have a polite, normal, intelligent conversation, so I will no longer do so to you and please feel free to find the many interviews in which Paulie constantly displays blatant overconfidence and braggadocio, clearly wanting to just use Artem as a stepping stone towards his wishful clash with Conor.

Bye. Enjoy your smarts!

I always make a point of not replying - waste of my time and not enjoyable - to people who cannot have a polite, normal, intelligent conversation, so I will no longer do so to you and please feel free to find the many interviews in which Paulie constantly displays blatant overconfidence and braggadocio, clearly wanting to just use Artem as a stepping stone towards his wishful clash with Conor.

Bye. Enjoy your smarts!

Find me one where he says its a risk free thing going into a new sport to take on Artem. Please, 1.

Funny how you talk about all these smarts, yet, you're the guy who is telling me what Paulie thinks, as opposed to what he said himself.

So who do I believe, the "rational Sherdork" who is telling me what Paulie thinks, or Paulie, telling me what he thinks?

You have no proof of what you're saying and when you get called out for it, your rebuttal is such.

Please, refrain from having another convo with me again, you're delusional.

Please, refrain from having another convo with me again, you're delusional.

I briefly break my “don’t reply to rude people” rule just to remind you that it was you who engaged in a conversation with me (calling me stupid from the very first message you wrote to me) not the other way around ... o_O

I briefly break my “don’t reply to rude people” rule just to remind you that it was you who engaged in a conversation with me (calling me stupid from the very first message you wrote to me) not the other way around ... o_O

yes, because your first post was absolutely idiotic. At no point has Paulie ever said it would be risk free.

Your post was YOU telling us what he thought. When I said something, you put "he thought" not I thought. No stupid, YOU thought he thought. He never said that.

And again, I ask for proof, you come back with some lame as "rebuttal".

yes, because your first post was absolutely idiotic. At no point has Paulie ever said it would be risk free.

Your post was YOU telling us what he thought. When I said something, you put "he thought" not I thought. No stupid, YOU thought he thought. He never said that.

And again, I ask for proof, you come back with some lame as "rebuttal".

yes you are right <16>

So Paulie himself said its a risk free thing, or is that something you said, because that's what YOU think he thinks?

You're an idiot, that's why you're being called stupid.
'I think of it like, thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible,” Paulie Malignaggi told MMA Fighting. “A fight this easy is possible in a main event situation. That’s how I look at it. I look at it in a thankful way. From that perspective I say yeah, I can’t believe I’m here. I’ve been in the ring with top fighters, main events inside stadiums and the biggest arenas in the world. I’ve been announced as a world champion. Believe me, it all goes through my mind. And now, I’m fighting this guy, who I don’t think has ever fought a guy who’s been a world champion, let alone fight for a title. So I catch myself and say I can only be thankful. There’s no way realistically possible to have a fight this easy against a bum of this level unless there is a fan base this stupid.'

https://www.bjpenn.com/bare-knuckle...-fans-for-setting-up-easy-artem-lobov-payday/

Calling artem a punch bag with legs, gonna fuck artems face up, piss in his toothless mouth

don't grasp for straws just because he didn't say 'there will be no risk' he implied it with his bullshit.

<DisgustingHHH>

Bye. Enjoy your smarts!
Kid is dumb as a box of fucking rocks
@Pakman

1 million for that Jersey Shore midget to get his ass beat by Conor's Butler? Not bad..

You guys realize 99% of businesses in the world begin and function on DEBT, right? Of course they didn’t make that much from PPV’s.

The Artem effect

UADaExy.png

<21>

You know it's not Artem right.

Maybe whoever setup the corp wants to funnel illegal money into it and have it lose money and use it as a major tax write off?

7 figures to fight like shit, lose via decision to a mediocre-at-best UFC fighter, and make excuses about it afterwards.

Paulie livin' the good life.

7 figures to fight like shit, lose via decision to a mediocre-at-best UFC fighter, and make excuses about it afterwards.

Paulie livin' the good life.

Nah bro, he's sooooo embarrassed with his 7-figures he might off himself!!!! BOXING IS RUINED~!!

Luke Thomas and Brendan Schaub just mentioned live on the mma hour that this is what they've both heard from different sources.

Now, how the hell does a backyard promotion like BKFC can pay Paulie 1MI to fight Artem, but it will take someone an humongous promotional effort to get to that level in the UFC?

Thats crazy

They did not pay him 1M to fight Artem. They paid him 1M to lose to Artem. Different.

Back