Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

Dana didn't release the footage like he said so clearly he was full of shit as usual.

Come on, stop the desperate tap dancing and answer this simple question: why cut the referee's call when your goal is to prove that there was a KD?
<{walkerwhut}>

Because it wasn't needed ??? Anyone with working eyes and sane mind saw Paulie got knocked down.

Brain bro. do you use it ?

I'm confident that this wasn't one sided.

If Conor really dominated he would release the footage.

<{walkerwhut}>

Because it wasn't needed ??? Anyone with working eyes and sane mind saw Paulie got knocked down.

If you watch the video the ref motions like he is about to call no knockdown before it cuts.

Jesus Christ reading all of this shit has me worried for the future. We have a bunch of extra chromosomes floating around these boards.

You sound delusional bro. Seek help.

gl2iapq.gif

Here is Conor "pushing" Nate btw.

Yeah. Thats the same punch for sure..
<LikeReally5>

Not that I’ve spent long looking, but I don’t seem to see many, or any at all, pro fighters putting out their full sparring sessions from fight camps.

I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary that McGregor isn’t releasing all the footage, regardless of how it went or looked.

And really, what does ANYONE involved gain from putting that footage out there? Even if it was all McGregor smashing Paulie, no one fucking cares. Casuals especially, and they’re the most important.

Jesus Christ reading all of this shit has me worried for the future. We have a bunch of extra chromosomes floating around these boards.

If we ever turn towards eugenics Sherdog is definitely the place to start taking out the traah.

Not that I’ve spent long looking, but I don’t seem to see many, or any at all, pro fighters putting out their full sparring sessions from fight camps.

I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary that McGregor isn’t releasing all the footage, regardless of how it went or looked.

And really, what does ANYONE involved gain from putting that footage out there? Even if it was all McGregor smashing Paulie, no one fucking cares. Casuals especially, and they’re the most important.

1. He said he'd release it.

2. Why put out any footage at all then?

Unless it was propaganda to sell the Floyd fight and simultaneously shit on Paulie.

Conor's meteoric UFC rise has always been flavored with gimmicks/angles, obviously still the case. Sells well, though, and that's where the focus is.

You mean Paulie is triggered again?

giphy.gif

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Boing !

Only liked this for triggered gif rework..nice work..i personally feel Paulie has a point with the whole edit footage thing..other fighters who spare or roll with other sports top guys post the whole thing..

But that's common sense, you don't release sparring before the fight because you can see tendencies etc.
Yeah it was plausible.Now fight is over and they still won't release the vid.Keep jumping on possibilities and you might finally get it right.

<{walkerwhut}>

LOL wow... You're so stupid and so in love. What bliss.

Conor tweets out 1 picture with a small caption then Paulie responds with a massive 5-tweet long rant. I think it's safe to say Conor won this exchange handily and Paulie is rattled af.

Back