Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

Very clear that Paulie got his ass beat by an MMA fighter and his ego couldn't handle it so he bailed
Like i said then why Conor won't release the video? Had Conor beat him there wouldn't have been a problem with releasing the video.

oh, good, haven’t heard from Paulie in a while

giphy.gif

Like i said then why Conor won't release the video? Had Conor beat him there wouldn't have been a problem with releasing the video.
To use it as promotional footage in the event a fight between the both occurs sometime down the line.

Simple.

We certainly do.

Conor is doing it out of respect for Paulie. The man is already humiliated, so there is no need to bury his dignity even further down to the ground by leasing even more footage of him getting beat up senselessly by Conor.

Gotta respect Conor. He is such a loving person.

BelatedDisloyalEagle-size_restricted.gif

<{vega}>

I've seen that push before brah. Now where is the full session, or at least complete footage of Conor's best round?

Today's shot to shit version of Pauli stops McGregor down the stretch.

Zuffa Boxing could have kicked off with that "The two weakest punchers finally face off"

Shame they didn't.

McGregor was a jerk to claim he owned Paulie, but we all know who the lair was when McGregor got his ass kicked by Mayweather without breaking a sweat.

s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Soon McGregor will retire after Khabib rapes his ass

DkVkWwfUcAAn6N8.jpg

Last edited:
The problem for Conor is that we've now seen him box so we know he isn't very good and punches like a girl. Paulie also punches way harder than him.

They said what?
McGregor Mayweather was not going to happen.

I would say Paulie vs McGregor potentially could happen hence why they have not released the full video.

Simple. Not difficult to understand.

I think Paulie as an analyst is awesome.

That said as a brooklynite, and in the game as a pro he knew better... and he’s still vying for his own red pantynite.

I like paulie, but maybe he should’ve had his own crew, or just not accepted.

McGregor Mayweather was not going to happen.

I would say Paulie vs McGregor potentially could happen hence why they have not released the full video.

Simple. Not difficult to understand.
LOL you said they won't release the full vid because they would use to promote Conor vs Paulie.That's what i refused.

This thread is gold. Sherdog's triggered every bit as bad as Paulie.

LOL you said they won't release the full vid because they would use to promote Conor vs Paulie.That's what i refused.
What are you talking about?

You find it hard to believe McGregor vs Paulie will happen sometime in the future?

They could even use the footage for the promotion of Conor and Khabib to show Conor's striking skills.

Why won't Conor or Dana release the full video? It's very clear Conor got his ass whooped in the sparring.

My guess is that Paulie made Conor look bad early, while fresh, then got tagged and bullied around in the last 3-4 rounds. What's hilarious about this is that Paulie, who probably weighs a skinnyfat 150, got ready for this by running for a week.

Paulie is right: this whole thing makes Conor look like a dishonest dick.

What are you talking about?

You find it hard to believe McGregor vs Paulie will happen sometime in the future?

They could even use the footage for the promotion of Conor and Khabib to show Conor's striking skills.
Orrrrr maybe because Conor got his ass whooped in the sparring and that's the reason they won't release the full video? Stop making shit up and accept it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back