Pauli Malignaggi Gets Punk'd Again

Pauli is an idiot. He fits perfectly in the tiktok moronic world

Bro, don’t compare someone who has boxed Cotto, Hatton, Diaz or Khan with a fookin’ TikTok’er.

They’re not even in the same league, no matter how cringe Paulie is sometimes, the dude is a former, world class boxer, c’mon now…

Last edited:
Paulie and Floyd should get the fuck away from these people.

What? Isn't happening. They sought this out.

And they deserve everything they get and then some for bantering with Gen Z dudes to try and
stay relevant.

Paulie is a nobody and relishes any attention and Floyd just made 25 million for a sparring match
off of "these people".

This is something jake paul would do, this new generation of trolling is the worst, all done on camera ready to sue and call the cops on your ass, back in the day before everybody had a cell phone nobody would try this shit because they would get their ass whooped or even worse. Keyboard warriors venturing outside now as they think the camera gives them protection like sitting behind their pc.

I have no idea if this guy was a good boxer or not but he’s only remembered for being a meme now and I love it.

But I wonder, how was his cut?
<{vega}>

Bro, don’t compare someone who has boxed Cotto, Hatton, Diaz or Khab with a fookin’ TikTok’er.

They’re not even in the same league, no matter how cringe Paulie is sometimes, the dude is a former, world class boxer, c’mon now…
Never said that Paulie wasn't a great boxer back in his day. He just acts like a complete fool these days.

Getting smacked in the head isn't the same as stealing a hat. Anyone would've reacted the same way.

Reactions: Yep
1 douche + 1 douche = a positive outcome

That was like a low dollar store antiquing. Still, because it's Paulie and he looked pissed, I found it amusing.

This is something jake paul would do, this new generation of trolling is the worst, all done on camera ready to sue and call the cops on your ass, back in the day before everybody had a cell phone nobody would try this shit because they would get their ass whooped or even worse. Keyboard warriors venturing outside now as they think the camera gives them protection like sitting behind their pc.

This.
Also the nerds try to do that in a public area.
We need to figure out how to counter that.

I had a case, bitch ass nerd provoked me on the phone.
When i met him on the street, he ran away, but i caught him and laid a mild beatdown - only body shots and low kicks, cause that was a street across the mall.

He’s lucky he didn’t do that to Colby. Chaos would’ve called the cops and pressed charges for assault.

Last edited:
It's no new generation. They are born in the same decade

Back