Pauli Malignaggi Gets Punk'd Again

He's picking a fight with a guy who has the weakest hands I've ever seen a pro fighter have. Literally won fights with movement and a jab. He's a pussy. Paulie honestly seems like he would be the worst street fighting boxer even if he's from NY. Would be nice for another boxer to step in and lay this dude out for Paulie.

What? Isn't happening. They sought this out.

And they deserve everything they get and then some for bantering with Gen Z dudes to try and
stay relevant.

Paulie is a nobody and relishes any attention and Floyd just made 25 million for a sparring match
off of "these people".

i don’t know who this guy is. But it’s pretty absurd to think this guy had achieved more in his life than Paulie.

I don't think some bitch kid coming up from behind to do that is Paulie getting 'punked'. That's is pure cowardice.

Why give this kid the attention he wants...just press charges and let him enjoy the hassle and expense of going through the system.

New generation? How soon we forget.

So you see, it's actually something Little Paulie Malignaggi would do.

those guys are face to face. If you don’t realize the difference of 2 guys promoting a fight. Or a guy doing commentating and some kid who’s never fought slaps a pro fighter sitting down from behind and has many to intervene.

He's picking a fight with a guy who has the weakest hands I've ever seen a pro fighter have. Literally won fights with movement and a jab. He's a pussy. Paulie honestly seems like he would be the worst street fighting boxer even if he's from NY. Would be nice for another boxer to step in and lay this dude out for Paulie.

You need no power for street fights. Guys don’t like to get jabbed in the nose more than once.

Wow this is the guy who always shows up in my FB feed saying " what are you gonna do with that???" Like some dorky ass Caucasian Steve Urkle.

He's a Facebook prankster with a wife and child cheap shotting a RETIRED professional boxer to hop on the bandwagon and get some clout.

This generation is absolutely fucked.

Broner is a joke too though

Yeah, but Paulie somehow managed to make himself look even dumber during their beef.

It's amazing how he badly he fucked up the position he was in immediately after his boxing career ended.d

Artem pretty much punked him in the boxing match.

Artem would destroy him to little meatballs in a real fight as well.

Paulie is a punk and needs to be punked all the time.

Never said that Paulie wasn't a great boxer back in his day. He just acts like a complete fool these days.

He’s always been like that. And again, even if you’re only talking personalities, I still wouldn’t put him in the same sentence as a TikTok’er.

Paulie is willing to catch a beating for his beliefs, in that sense, his persona is legit, a social media darling only has image to work from.

Back