• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Didn't even come close to wobbling Mayweather. I give him credit for timing and landing that uppercut, but Floyd ate it like a biscuit and realised the man had zero power for him.
The look on Mayweather's face after the uppercut and the doubling over after the body shot in the ninth are indicative of McGregor's power. You didn't see Floyd asking for more uppercuts but, being the good boxer that he is, he was able to avoid most of them the rest of the fight. If McGregor doesn't gas, and we all knew that it would probably happen, and the fight continued the way it did through the first 5 rounds, Mayweather would have won a bullshit decision. You saw two judges only giving McGregor 1 round in the whole fight where even his biggest, moronical detractors on Sherdog gave him more than one round. McGregor only had one chance to win and that was via KO. The judges were going to make sure of that. But that wasn't even what the post you were responding to was about. It was about Paulie milking his 15 minutes. Again, I don't blame him but I don't have to like it.

Wake up kid. Conor swindled you and you're still too dumb to see it.
So you get your argument shot down and resort to a bullshit response like that? Get out of here... who can even take you seriously?

No he didn't. He made a bet on the Under (9.5) and only won a couple hundred thousand on the bet.

I heard he tried to bet the under 9.5 but was turned away. Later a surrogate made a bet elsewhere on overs at 8.5.

ONLY a couple of hundred grand? Don't know about you, but to me that is a boatload of cash.

9.5 is the same as 9 and one half. It went less than half way through the 10th round which means it went less than 9.5.
I understand now . How close was it ? What was the official stoppage time in the 10th?

So you get your argument shot down and resort to a bullshit response like that? Get out of here... who can even take you seriously?

You have no arguments. Just a cloud of make-believe.

Please tell you you didn't pay to watch this fight, or buy some Conor 49-1 merch, or bet on Conor... Please tell me you're not that stupid.

You have no arguments. Just a cloud of make-believe.

Please tell you you didn't pay to watch this fight, or buy some Conor 49-1 merch, or bet on Conor... Please tell me you're not that stupid.
You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? I gave McGregor a 1% chance of winning. I did not think he would go more than 4 rounds, much less go 10 rounds while winning 4 of the first 5. Had he not gassed (again, you fucking moron, we all knew he would probably gas) we may be talking about a different result, altogether. I think he exposed Mayweather and laid out a good gameplan to beat him but didn't have the gas tank to keep it up.

damn. Had I actually listen to Pauli instead of the Conor nuthuggers on Sherdog, I would have won $$$. Instead, I had my money on Conor, no balls McGregor.

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? I gave McGregor a 1% chance of winning. I did not think he would go more than 4 rounds, much less go 10 rounds while winning 4 of the first 5. Had he not gassed (again, you fucking moron, we all knew he would probably gas) we may be talking about a different result, altogether. I think he exposed Mayweather and laid out a good gameplan to beat him but didn't have the gas tank to keep it up.

winning rounds is irrelevant, when somebody tries to KO (tko) you. Floyd did was he said/promised to his sexy fans

"exposed" mayweather ... MADE MY DAY LMAO
{<jordan}

bad troll is bad

Man you are batshit crazy... Blueprint? The one where the 29-y-o having 20+ lbs on a 40-y-old Mayweather gets toyed with and finished? Get lost dummy...

I heard he tried to bet the under 9.5 but was turned away. Later a surrogate made a bet elsewhere on overs at 8.5.

ONLY a couple of hundred grand? Don't know about you, but to me that is a boatload of cash.
No, later his friend made the same bet at Under 9.5 and it was for 87K, they limited what he could bet. I believed the payout was a lil over 2 to 1.

Only a couple hundred grand for a fight where he took in a few hundred million....that's peanuts and wouldn't even be interest on the tax for the full amount lol.

Most people expected that. Most people did not expect him to win so many rounds and make it to the 10th.

LOL, he only made it to the 10th because Floyd let him. Do you even watch any of Floyd's fight. Floyd wasn't even trying against McGregor. Floyd basically kept moving forward and didn't bother to avoid any of the pillow punches McGregor threw.

Floyd was not able to hit him until McGregor couldn't hold his right hand out anymore, around the 5th or 6th round. He gassed. That's it. If by toying, you mean getting punched repeatedly and being made to crouch, duck, turn his back and cover his head like an amateur then having to fake a low blow to keep from getting beat in the corner in the 9th? You are absolutely right! He was toying with him.... moron.

winning rounds is irrelevant, when somebody tries to KO (tko) you. Floyd did was he said/promised to his sexy fans

"exposed" mayweather ... MADE MY DAY LMAO
{<jordan}

bad troll is bad
Winning rounds is irrelevant??? What the hell planet are you from?

mayweather-mcgregor.jpg

Paulie bless.

#PB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back