• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif

gazelle-like instincts.

Give Paulie a couple million to step in the cage. Feed him to a chump like Lobov and watch him get destroyed.

Paulie trying to stay relevant

He was never relevant. I never heard of this guy until the sparring sessions were talked about. Hell even the security at the fight had no idea who he was as he was being pushed back away from Conor LOL.

The Floyd Conor fought is far from TBE lmao. This was the worst version of Floyd ever and he still destroyed him.

You can spin it any which way you want but at the end of the day Conor was not supposed to win any rounds.. He was supposed to lose very quickly or have it be a total shut out. He did pretty well. People love to spin the narrative later.

Here's the truth: Paulie got his shit pushed in by an MMA fighter.

If that were the case, Conor or Dana would release the full session in a heartbeat. It made no sense to do so before the Mayweather fight but what is the excuse now?

Something doesn't add up with Conor's stories of domination. I mean, he's the guy who thinks that he was 'outboxing' Floyd until he gassed. Do you honestly trust someone that delusional?

If that were the case, Conor or Dana would release the full session in a heartbeat. It made no sense to do so before the Mayweather fight but what is the excuse now?

Something doesn't add up with Conor's stories of domination. I mean, he's the guy who thinks that he was 'outboxing' Floyd until he gassed. Do you honestly trust someone that delusional?
Excuse? What's the point? We saw what he did to Mayweather before he gassed so you don't think he could have done worse to that faagot? Or, are you saying Paulie is better than Mayweather? There is no point in releasing the video as it doesn't matter anymore. That guy is just trying to milk his 15 minutes for as long as he can. I don't blame him, it is capitalism at it's finest, but it doesn't mean I have to respect it or like it.

Man, I HOPE you're joking. I can't tell if you're mocking Conor fans or you really think like this but I hope you're joking.

Firstly, I saw Conor pull Paulie off balance and down, and as he outweighs him by 25+ lbs, and is a grappler that is not shocking and tells me nothing about his boxing ability. Esp since I didn't see what came before.

I want to be clear that I did not see a knock down where Conor hit Paulie and Paulie fell down. And the whole tape does not contain such a clip. The ref said it wasn't a knock down, my eyes saw a pull down and anyone who looks can see Paulie falls because Conor pulls the back of his head and throws him further off balance.

As for not needing to see the full tape because we saw 12 seconds, you have to be joking. Even if you THOUGHT you were serious, you're DEFINITELY joking, man. I can assure you that you're speaking humour so I just hope you're not taking it seriously.

You know I saw a movie the other day, well not the whole movie, but the preview. Neat - I saved $20! Who needs to see the whole movie? I saw the part with the kiss, the explosion and him hanging from the copter by one arm. I saw all I need to see to understand this film.

It doesn't work like that. Even in technicolor dream, there is more nuance than that!
Take it for what it's worth, buddeh
<13>

I heard he bet on 9.5 or under so wouldn't that be a loss? It lasted more than that.
Plus that sounds corrupt and illegal to me
The fight lasted less than 9.5 and would have been a win for Floyd's bet.

Excuse? What's the point? We saw what he did to Mayweather before he gassed so you don't think he could have done worse to that faagot? Or, are you saying Paulie is better than Mayweather? There is no point in releasing the video as it doesn't matter anymore. That guy is just trying to milk his 15 minutes for as long as he can. I don't blame him, it is capitalism at it's finest, but it doesn't mean I have to respect it or like it.

LOL "what he did to Mayweather" ..you mean fuck all?

And the point of releasing the footage is quite obvious. Conor just got taken to school by Mayweather, and is now being smeared by a chubby little ex-boxer. A video of him looking good in sparring would salvage a little bit of his reputation.

Didn't even come close to wobbling Mayweather. I give him credit for timing and landing that uppercut, but Floyd ate it like a biscuit and realised the man had zero power for him.

Yet you market yourself as the casual you are with your open assumptions which are far from fact, but then claim you state fact. Can't contradict self and assume adults wont laugh at you kiddo.

Let me break it down for you, stupid.

Paulie got his ass kicked in sparring, got his pride hurt, has spent many hours being salty on Twitter and on interviews since.

He's trying to talk his way into a fight to get some of that Conor $$$ but it's not gonna happen.

-Got his pride hurt and spent many hours being salty on Twitter and interviews. Verified. Check Paulie's Twitter history and watch every interview he's done over the last month, including on MMA Hour.

-Trying to talk his way into a fight to get some of that Conor $$$. Verified. He's admitted that he wants the fight.

So try to follow along, dumb dumb. I've stated nothing but facts.

Now what happened in the sparring sessions only those who were there and those who have access to the video know for sure. But if you look at the FACTS that we do know (i.e. Paulie fled the sparring camp without collecting his money, Paulie making excuses and admitting Conor got the better of him in a lot of the sparring, Paulie being wrong about the knockdown not being legit, etc), I think it's safe to conclude that Paulie took an ass whipping in that sparring session. Now go run along and play with the kids, dummy.

Why the fuck aren't these endless threads being posted or moved to the May Mac Forum?

LOL "what he did to Mayweather" ..you mean fuck all?

And the point of releasing the footage is quite obvious. Conor just got taken to school by Mayweather, and is now being smeared by a chubby little ex-boxer. A video of him looking good in sparring would salvage a little bit of his reputation.
Did you watch the Mayweather fight? He got beat in the 10th by the "goat" of our modern era. Morons like you, along with the majority of boxing analysts didn't think he would last two rounds, much less make Mayweather look like an amateur through 5 rounds. He gassed, as we all thought he would, and then got beat. HOWEVER, and I mean HOW-FUCKING-EVER, even though ALL OF THE ANALYSTS have given McGregor major credit for hanging in their and holding his own, Sherdog "analysts" are having the time of their lives bashing McGregor as if he did nothing and just got railroaded by Mayweather. Simple minded drones...

Oh I see, the delusional, uneducated MMA crowd is still at it, pretending McGregor owned Paulie, without any proof or footage... :D That must be part of the "moral victory" over Mayweather haha

I heard he bet on 9.5 or under so wouldn't that be a loss? It lasted more than that.
Plus that sounds corrupt and illegal to me

No illegal.

He tried to bet the under 9.5, but was turned away. Later bet the overs at 8.5 through a surrogate (so the report goes).

Did you watch the Mayweather fight? He got beat in the 10th by the "goat" of our modern era. Morons like you, along with the majority of boxing analysts didn't think he would last two rounds, much less make Mayweather look like an amateur through 5 rounds. He gassed, as we all thought he would, and then got beat. HOWEVER, and I mean HOW-FUCKING-EVER, even though ALL OF THE ANALYSTS have given McGregor major credit for hanging in their and holding his own, Sherdog "analysts" are having the time of their lives bashing McGregor as if he did nothing and just got railroaded by Mayweather. Simple minded drones...

Wake up kid. Conor swindled you and you're still too dumb to see it.

Back