Pauli ear-shames Artem while stuttering

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ear shaming @ :56
Stuttering @ 1:04

I tried time stamping, it's not working. Sorry in advance:

"I'm gonna make ya eez (ears) straight. I'm gonna fuck you up so bad ya eez are gonna turn back ta' normal, ya' know dat? I'm gonna fuck this guy up so bad his eez are gonna turn back ta' (inaudible). Look-attiz eez. I'm gonna, Ya' wone even, ya' wone even, ya' wone even, he wone even need tha' surgery or anything aright? Ya' know-ya' right-just-get fucked up by me, I'll make em' straight again. I'll give you plastic surgery."

That's a pretty bad stutter. And I don't get why a boxer would make fun of cauliflower ear, an indication that someone has put in years of mat time.

Paulie is the weirdo in all of this.

He really has no idea how he comes across.

Make the god damn boxing match already wtf.

Paulie sounds like Leo Getz from Lethal Weapon.

Yipping Chihuahua

Paulie is so small he makes Artem look huge.

Paulie is on meth or something.

This fight will never happen. Paulie will chicken out.

Rumble White?

anto.jpg

It Lobov is losing I want him to head kick Paulie, just to let him know that at any point he could end him and that paulie could do nothing about it

Paulie is hilarious to me, great analyst too. This boy can talk tho

Ear shaming @ :56
Stuttering @ 1:04

I tried time stamping, it's not working. Sorry in advance:

"I'm gonna make ya eez (ears) straight. I'm gonna fuck you up so bad ya eez are gonna turn back ta' normal, ya' know dat? I'm gonna fuck this guy up so bad his eez are gonna turn back ta' (inaudible). Look-attiz eez. I'm gonna, Ya' wone even, ya' wone even, ya' wone even, he wone even need tha' surgery or anything aright? Ya' know-ya' right-just-get fucked up by me, I'll make em' straight again. I'll give you plastic surgery."

That's a pretty bad stutter. And I don't get why a boxer would make fun of cauliflower ear, an indication that someone has put in years of mat time.

califlower is more an indication of someone who just didn't give a fuck. You can get it after 1 rolling session.

there are tons of black belts , boxers and wrestlers who never came close to getting it. its also easy to prevent getting that bad unless you have a scheduled fight and can't take time off.

so to me it was also an indication that you were a competitor at most. Never a sign that you are actually good or put enough time in.

It Lobov is losing I want him to head kick Paulie, just to let him know that at any point he could end him and that paulie could do nothing about it
With a comment like this I have no clue how you have a double yellow card...
{<jordan}

Back