Pauli ear-shames Artem while stuttering

I thought Paulie was bigger and taller than Artem based on the Conor sizing.

It world be killer to see Artem layout Malli

califlower is more an indication of someone who just didn't give a fuck. You can get it after 1 rolling session.

there are tons of black belts , boxers and wrestlers who never came close to getting it. its also easy to prevent getting that bad unless you have a scheduled fight and can't take time off.

so to me it was also an indication that you were a competitor at most. Never a sign that you are actually good or put enough time in.

Although all of what you say may be true, 99% of people with califlowere are pretty bad asses and got the ears from plenty of mat time.

Paulie is finally getting a piece of Conor via Artem. Like 3 years later.

He will probably get TKOd. No boxing gloves....Paulie has pillow fists...Artem has a granite chin. Artem will just walk through him

Paulie popping veins in his neck.

Paulie is finally getting a piece of Conor via Artem. Like 3 years later.

He will probably get TKOd. No boxing gloves....Paulie has pillow fists...Artem has a granite chin. Artem will just walk through him

Punching is different without gloves. Just cause Paulie had pillow fist with boxing gloves doesnt mean he'll have pillow fist bare knuckle. Give Artem boxing gloves and who knows he might be considered pillow fisted. I mean we all saw what happened to Conors power against Mayweather LOL

So Paul-E brought Rumble for security...seems kinda unfair but ok

Punching is different without gloves. Just cause Paulie had pillow fist with boxing gloves doesnt mean he'll have pillow fist bare knuckle. Give Artem boxing gloves and who knows he might be considered pillow fisted. I mean we all saw what happened to Conors power against Mayweather LOL

Yeah...mayweather roped the dope.

Boxing defense is vastly different with no gloves. I got Paulie gettin TKOd.

Whay do you have him as your AV? Dudes gringe as fuck.

Paulie will knock Artem out and that's just the reality. Boxers are way more accurate with their hands, and hit way harder. Paulie without gloves will probably hit harder then Artem, and Paulie will not get hit by his trex arms Paulie is too slick. Paulie is not even in shape yet he will smoke Artem that's the reality

Paulie will knock Artem out and that's just the reality. Boxers are way more accurate with their hands, and hit way harder. Paulie without gloves will probably hit harder then Artem, and Paulie will not get hit by his trex arms Paulie is too slick. Paulie is not even in shape yet he will smoke Artem that's the reality

Lol...is that you Paulie?

The way paulie's head was all swelled up and reddened after the sparring with Conor, I can only imagine what it will look like after a bare-knuckle bout.

giphy.gif

those idiots who struck it rich on MTV say it every day looking in the mirror.

They’re pretty much all New Yorkers, except for one or two. NJ is not responsible for Snookie or the Situation.

Back