Paul Ingle let himself go worse than Nas!!!

Am I the only one who is more surprised about his assymetric hairline and the weird shape of his head?

Damn I can't stop looking that.

Marcos Maidana also says hi:

2170664w1033.jpg

Fucking hell man, you got to diet and eat in moderation!

That dude is a total sleeper, he looks like a total nobody you could shove around. He’d have my head clean off before I could do a thing

Brits of any race are the ugliest peoples in Europe.

he has that retarded CTE look in his eyes

Am I the only one who is more surprised about his assymetric hairline and the weird shape of his head?

Damn I can't stop looking that.

What does @sweetviolenturg think about this?

Gentlemen, you're being way too rough on him considering that on 12/16/00 he lost his IBF featherweight title via a 12th round TKO to South Africa's Mbulelo Botile. After which he suffered a brain bleed & had to undergo emergency surgery.
So, he hasn't just "let himself go", guys. He's not quite all there due to his catastrophic injury & is lucky to be alive.

Gentlemen, you're being way too rough on him considering that on 12/16/00 he lost his IBF featherweight title via a 12th round TKO to South Africa's Mbulelo Botile. After which he suffered a brain bleed & had to undergo emergency surgery.
So, he hasn't just "let himself go", guys. He's not quite all there due to his catastrophic injury & is lucky to be alive.

His fight with Naseem was so confusing. I thought he was Brendan Ingles long lost child who is now fighting his fathers protégé.

For the love of god mate! This guy just said fuck it and let himself go!

I don't understand how this could happen? I mean when you are super fit you look good, you feel good and love/sex feels so much better and you feel better for it. Its not just a look thing but quality of life is so much better and this guy is supposed to be a former pro boxing champion and so he should know better than almost all people.

But now, From this: ( I notice the blonde first)

View attachment 639631
View attachment 639629

To this:

View attachment 639633
View attachment 639635
These little guys always blow up in weight, cutting down to such low weights is not healthy for the body so when they start getting normal amount of calories and carbs their body blows up.

Its not healthy to cut weight its why a lot of fighters are screwing with their system and metabolism like that.

If you notice the fighters who fight closer to their normal weight and stay in shape year round never balloon, Bernard Hopkins, Manny Pacquiao, Juan Manuel Marquez, Floyd Mayweather these guys all fight at their walk around weight, meaning they only cut ten pounds or less aka sweating it off in the sauna type cut.

Sugar Ray Leonard is almost 70 and the guy still walks around at 168 pounds.

ff22cbb86997dbf6d996ee531afe6da1c163e62842295eb3981258d3301f5094.jpg

PS: I appreciate you brother. Didn't know about his issues.

Back