Paul Ingle let himself go worse than Nas!!!

These little guys always blow up in weight, cutting down to such low weights is not healthy for the body so when they start getting normal amount of calories and carbs their body blows up.

Its not healthy to cut weight its why a lot of fighters are screwing with their system and metabolism like that.

If you notice the fighters who fight closer to their normal weight and stay in shape year round never balloon, Bernard Hopkins, Manny Pacquiao, Juan Manuel Marquez, Floyd Mayweather these guys all fight at their walk around weight, meaning they only cut ten pounds or less aka sweating it off in the sauna type cut.

Sugar Ray Leonard is almost 70 and the guy still walks around at 168 pounds.
it is assuredly not healthy to cut weight people have actually died doing it your are basically almost borderline shutting down your organs on purpose then making them recover in 24 hrs.

It's gon' be extra hilarious when Uzzy blows up

Gentlemen, you're being way too rough on him considering that on 12/16/00 he lost his IBF featherweight title via a 12th round TKO to South Africa's Mbulelo Botile. After which he suffered a brain bleed & had to undergo emergency surgery.
So, he hasn't just "let himself go", guys. He's not quite all there due to his catastrophic injury & is lucky to be alive.
Thats sad. Primce nazim was such a devastating puncher, he was able to generate power with both feet in the air not firmly planted. I remember the augie sanchez fight he destroyed him badly
it is assuredly not healthy to cut weight people have actually died doing it your are basically almost borderline shutting down your organs on purpose then making them recover in 24 hrs.
Yup, it also will forever ruin you. Extreme weight cutting is insane, these guys can barely take a dump while cutting because they sap so much water they get hard stone like stools so they use dangerous laxatives. That one chick used laxatives because she could dump and had diarrhea in the cage, she fought felice herrigs i forgot her name but she had liquid shits all over the apron and her shorts it was gross. Hendricks and uncle creepy both had stone hard turds stuck in their anal canal from dehydration and had to go to the hospital to get them flushed out.

ff22cbb86997dbf6d996ee531afe6da1c163e62842295eb3981258d3301f5094.jpg

PS: I appreciate you brother. Didn't know about his issues.

No worries, bro. It's all good. I just thought I should set the record straight. ;)

Back